Roast Aussie Goverment wanting to Take Over the Internet

Remove this Banner Ad

So...... the Liberal Party bring in a law and the tech sector decide to “blackmail” Labor?
Shows how wrong they’ve got this. Smart people, acting very dumb.

That is Because Labor went thru with it when they said they wait to Next Year to Discuss this

Can’t see the article Dave.
And as I’ve said before, people who are happy to give away your personal security for their bank accounts being filled.
Not relevant.

So you would not even Bother with a VPN and they are pretty much a Rip Off as they don't do what they Claim as people do things that make them Useless?

Nope.
But shopping isn’t an activity that should require me to give enough details for someelse to start up a bank account in my name.
Currently we seem to willingly do just that.

You're not meant to give them your passport, birth certificate, drivers license, medicare card when you fill in a Fly Buys form mate....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They saw the light Dave.
And acted accordingly.

Guess we have to Agree to Disagree.

I think they are taking thing miles too far but you thinking there are Great Laws

Guess we have to Agree to Disagree.

I think they are taking thing miles too far but you thinking there are Great Laws
That’s a great attitude Dave.
I totally respect your views, on many subjects, even though I don’t agree with them all.
As I expect you do with my views.
No matter the eventual outcome of these discussions, and the laws that Australia will enact, we should feel grateful that we live in a society that encourages such discussions.
In the end, we have to trust our Government. No matter our viewpoint.

That’s a great attitude Dave.
I totally respect your views, on many subjects, even though I don’t agree with them all.
As I expect you do with my views.
No matter the eventual outcome of these discussions, and the laws that Australia will enact, we should feel grateful that we live in a society that encourages such discussions.
In the end, we have to trust our Government. No matter our viewpoint.

Yes I do respect your View though as you say we have Different Stances on the Issue.

True about we lucky to live in a Country that you can Argue you against the Government without getting Killed

Aus government just blocked a s**t ton of anime sites including the most popular one.

Sent me over the edge. I'm now a proud member of NORDVPN.

Aus government just blocked a s**t ton of anime sites including the most popular one.

Sent me over the edge. I'm now a proud member of NORDVPN.

I had few Trackers I used Block but I have had PIA VPN for a few years. Though they might be useless with the new Anti-Encryption Laws coming in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back