Aussie in Exile is pro-doping

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact remains that is the substances were legal that wouldn't have had to destroy all the records of what was injected into the players
I think we all know that the game has had these drugs issues for years and that is why in my opinion why Fat Andy or one of his peons tipped the Bombers off that the testers were in town and that the Bombers were the sacrificial lambs and also we must admit there was a reason the AFL brought in the 3 strike rule and it wasn't for the benefit of the players.
It's disgusting you're pro-doping

The truth certainly hurts you.
If your club had nothing to hide why did they destroy all records of what was injected into the players?

I suspect you are bored or are obsessed with doping - You are responding to a post that was made over 365 days ago.

Ask the players who were injected with a substance that the club destroyed all records of.
I suggest if it was legal they wouldn't have destroyed all records of it being injected into the players.

How good are drugs

How good are drugs
Ask the Essendon players at the time of the scandal :)
Your team tried to cheat and got caught out.
The question remains "If the Essendon club had nothing to hide why did they destroy all records of what was injected into the players?
Mind you i agree with lot of people that Fat Andy was fully aware of what was going on at your club and either him or one of his peons tipped off you club that the testers were in town, but that didn't save your club the humiliation it suffered and became the laughing stock of Australian along with those Bombers fans who still do this day struggle with the clubs past drug s problems

If the bombers had nothing to hide why did they destroy all records of what was injected into their players?
Sorry I don't engage with pro-dopers. You're sickening.

Sorry I don't engage with pro-dopers. You're sickening.
I'm anti drugs unlike your club.
The question remains "Why did your club destroy all records what was injected into your players if them substances were legal?"
Thanks again to responding to my candid posts highlighting again your clubs drugs history and bringing it to the fore again, and keep responding to keep your clubs past drugs history and keeping it in the limelight.

Why wont you bombers answer the question "If your club had nothing to hide why did they destroy all evidence of what was injected into their players?"
Why did Fat Andy or one of his peons contact your club and tell them the testers were in town if they had nothing to hide?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why did your club destroy all evidence of what was injected into the players if they had nothing to hide?
Are you claiming that what was injected into your players was legal?
Pro doping scum. You should be ashamed.

Pro doping scum. You should be ashamed.
Answer the question. Why did your club destroy all records of what was injected into their players if they had nothing to hide
How ironic you call me pro doping scum with your clubs history with drugs, but unlike your club I'm 100% against all drugs

Answer the question. Why did your club destroy all records of what was injected into their players if they had nothing to hide
How ironic you call me pro doping scum with your clubs history with drugs, but unlike your club I'm 100% against all drugs
Prove it

Why did your club destroy all evidence of what was injected into the players if they had nothing to hide?
Are you claiming that what was injected into your players was legal?
May I suggest you read "The Straight Dope" book and in there you will find the answer you're so desperately looking for.

Geez mate hebetudinous posters like you are hard work.
Just answer the question why did your club destroy all evidence of what was injected into your clubs players because the substances were illegal.
If the substances injected into the players were legal the club would have produced them at the time of the investigation to defend the club and it's players, but they didn't.

Geez mate hebetudinous posters like you are hard work.
Oh dear you googled a word and used it wrong. :( You really are committed to doping, can't even offer any proof showing otherwise.

Actually i didn't. You didn't understand the word as obviously English is not your first language.
Throwing out insults because you've been exposed as pro-doping. I'm done.

Why wont you bombers answer the question "If your club had nothing to hide why did they destroy all evidence of what was injected into their players?"
Why did Fat Andy or one of his peons contact your club and tell them the testers were in town if they had nothing to hide?
Ok they used the shredded paper later on as mulch for new Tullamarine landscape.
There, happy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back