Aussie killed in Canada with gf *murder*

Sep 21, 2008
docklands
AFL Club
Geelong
I’ve travelled through this area and it’s isolated as *.

Was getting dark at about 11:00pm by memory and it’s a bit Hicksville.

Very scenic area and very nice but I remember just thinking let’s get A to B.

Also bears scared me lol. Keep going.

This story is weird and following it closely as I’ve got friends around there.

My gut says more to this story that goes deeper then just these two teenagers.

Iworkthecircus

All Australian
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Definitely a bizarre story especially with the teens, I just wonder if they are working with someone else who are helping them hide.
The old boy of one seemed like a cagey character stating the boys had been trained to hide in the area and used to practice with replica guns ....

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
If it's the teens I won't be surprised if they find them dead by their own hands and their manifesto found somewhere.

If it's the teens I won't be surprised if they find them dead by their own hands and their manifesto found somewhere.

The Chief of Fox Lake Cree Nation said if it was them in Gillam Manitoba there's only one way out. I felt he didn't just mean it was a dead end road but that if they've gone in there they won't make it out.

It's one thing I guess to target unsuspecting travellers and entirely another to enter a first nations territory where everyone is alert and likely armed.

Also bears scared me lol. Keep going.

Reminds me of this podcast I listened to on Robert Hansen from around that way, might have been Alaska but he abducted women and flew them in his plane to a remote area where he hunted them down and killed them.

The cops found his last victim in the wilderness but a bear was already eating her and they couldn't shoot it because 'the bears are protected'. :eek:

The third victim's name is Leonard Dyke from Vancouver.

LeonardDyke.png

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
"The father of one of the teens suspected of murdering three people in remote northern Canada has given a remarkably frank interview, saying his son is on “a suicide mission”.

Alan Schmegelsky told reporters today that his son Bryer, 18, will not surrender to police.
“He wants his hurt to end. They’re going to go out in a blaze of glory. Trust me on this,” Mr Schmegelsky said. ...

...The news comes as the teens’ links to far right extremist content online are exposed.

The Globe and Mail reportsthe teens from Port Alberni are part of a video game network that worships the Third Reich and whose platforms include profile pictures of the infamous imperial eagle from Nazi Germany. ..."

A burning car would probably be spotted pretty fast and draw attention so I'm not sure why they're doing it and burning fuel at the same time.

They were seen buying items at a hardware store, I'm wondering and particularly given the heavy duty tanks they're moving into the area, if they're using explosives on a delayed timer to torch the cars hours after they've already left it?

Bigjobss

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 7, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
"The father of one of the teens suspected of murdering three people in remote northern Canada has given a remarkably frank interview, saying his son is on “a suicide mission”.

Alan Schmegelsky told reporters today that his son Bryer, 18, will not surrender to police.
“He wants his hurt to end. They’re going to go out in a blaze of glory. Trust me on this,” Mr Schmegelsky said. ...

...The news comes as the teens’ links to far right extremist content online are exposed.

The Globe and Mail reportsthe teens from Port Alberni are part of a video game network that worships the Third Reich and whose platforms include profile pictures of the infamous imperial eagle from Nazi Germany. ..."

I read an interview yesterday where this guy said something along the lines of how good his son is and there is no way he could have done it.
That's a real quick change of mind.
This story is tragic and confusing.

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
A burning car would probably be spotted pretty fast and draw attention so I'm not sure why they're doing it and burning fuel at the same time.

They were seen buying items at a hardware store so I'm wondering and particularly given the heavy duty tanks they're moving into the area, if they're using explosives on a delayed timer to torch the cars hours after they've already left it?
They don't really care too much about being caught, they know what's coming, although they may chicken out when it comes to the crunch. In the meantime they'll have as much 'fun' as they can.

They found the last burnt out car nearly two days ago? With all this gear, why haven't they found them yet?

SWAT teams, tactical assault vehicles, drones, helicopters and sniffer dogs.

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
This might be just some bloke with a remarkable likeness, doing a shits n giggles photo for friends, or it might be real.
I can't really tell. The gap between the incisor and the angle of One front tooth appear to be different to me. Someone else on twitter reckons there's a mole missing on the forehead, but I can't see it.
Anyone with better eyesight than me got an opinion?
abe62885b7577f0fdc6ef797fd4b9dfd.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

This might be just some bloke with a remarkable likeness, doing a s**ts n giggles photo for friends, or it might be real.
I can't really tell. The gap between the incisor and the angle of One front tooth appear to be different to me. Someone else on twitter reckons there's a mole missing on the forehead, but I can't see it.
Anyone with better eyesight than me got an opinion?
abe62885b7577f0fdc6ef797fd4b9dfd.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
Wow. Very similar even the teeth are alike

Back