Aussie tour of Pakistan... seriously?

Remove this Banner Ad

I know. Player safety is the core issue of the thread, after all.

Since you prefer to use the thread to make false claims about a "few hundred million" people and "why everybody hates Australia"... then yes, there's a fairly logical conclusion regarding what you care about.

Stop making false claims about the thread.

The OP said ‘what are people’s thoughts on this.’

The core issue is finding people’s thoughts. Stop making false claims about what the core issue is.

See I can do it too.

In an actual proper response to your frankly unbelievably stupid line of commentary, saying that I can feel sympathy for the Pakistan cricket fans and players, and pointing out the FALSE CLAIMS that you seem so passionate about debunking, that no western team has toured Pakistan for a decade, is not minimising or dismissing the safety threat. Nor is making the actually well backed up claim that every cricket fan that doesn’t support Australia hates them, for reasons such as those on display - ie. the moronic ‘who cares about Pakistan’

You want to play the race card? Play it against the c***s who think Pakistan cricket and fandom doesn’t matter instead of someone using an accepted generalisation that Pakistan as a nation loves its cricket.

Twat.

Just going through the motions to be seen to be doing the right thing. Will get cancelled just before they get on the plane.
We do have a reputation for not pulling our weight only caring about playing against England or India these days and treating all other nations as not worthy.

Cancelling another tour doesn't help that image

Remove this Banner Ad

Back