ATP/WTA Aussie Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Thompson and Kokkinakis will play tonight in round 1 of the Vancouver Challenger. I was expecting Kokk to pull out given how full last week was for him and he tends to be cautious.

Kubler through to the Quarter Finals. I think one more win and he will be inside the top 100 for the first time.

Thompson has fallen to 107. He needs some kind draws in the next few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kubler through to the semis in Vancouver, getting very close to top 100 now, needs one more win to get there.

Looks like TA had some common sense and choose Kubler over Kokkanksis for the US Open WC too.

Nick 27, Alex 37, John 42, Matthew 48, Jason 91, Jordon 109, Bernard 126, Bolt 157 ... Sam 943

Ash 15, Daria 32, Ajla 60, Sam 65, Olivia 163 ... Sara 446 ... Gabriella Da Silva Fick (what a name!) 862

matt_897 I know it's September but would be good to sticky this thread, and its future successors

Anyway, 5-Tomljanovic in the QF in Japan, will most likely play 2-Hsieh. A win would take her back into the top 50 at #49 with a CH of #47.

Duckworth is through to the Semi's in the Carey Challenger after coming through qualifying.

An interesting story with this tournament they brought games forward during the week so Friday could be a scheduled day off while Hurricane Florence passes through.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back