ATP/WTA Aussie Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Tomic suffered his 2nd quickest defeat again today, to a lowly challenger. Time to hang up the tennis racquet i think

He would of collected some good money from outside sources for that effort so he will stay at it for as long as he can. He knows the ATP can't afford to dig too much so gets away with it.

He would of collected some good money from outside sources for that effort so he will stay at it for as long as he can. He knows the ATP can't afford to dig too much so gets away with it.
Soeda was paying 1.10, wouldn't be too sure about that
Also considering someone on Reddit apparently saw him the night of the game at 4am at an NY nightclub I feel like that's more likely a reason for his performance

Last edited:
Sanders/Arina Rodionova vs Perez and her partner in Thailand WTA doubles final.
They won in the end.

Ducky won the Bangalore Challenger to move to a career-high ranking(70 odd). Loves India old Ducky. He is doing what Ebden did a couple of years ago. We have 4 Aussies at Delray this week I read somewhere.

They won in the end.

Ducky won the Bangalore Challenger to move to a career-high ranking(70 odd). Loves India old Ducky. He is doing what Ebden did a couple of years ago. We have 4 Aussies at Delray this week I read somewhere.
Bernie, Nick, JT and Johnny, will be great to watch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder what tomic will turn up tonight. has a winnable game and round 2 of an ATP event would allow him to keep tanking for longer.

He has got to start winning now to be of any use to anyone.

Bookies are awake. Stebe was like $1.30 to beat him which is embarrassing for Bernie when he should beat Stebe in his sleep.

All the Aussies lost first round in Acapulco disappointingly enough.

As for Nick, it might be harsh but when you have the reputation he does, the crowd reaction really isn't unreasonable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back