Current Aussie woman caught with 5.8kg of charlie at Colombia airport

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely. She has a monkey for brains, I dont think she would have the capacity to be able to offload that much quantity.

With that said, 5% definitely no. She could have definitely seen around half of that amount though (~50%).

giphy.gif
Really, 50%? I doubt the brains behind it would give away such a huge portion.

From the stories you hear about drug mules who are desperate for money and do it for a pittance, combined with her lack of intelligence, she would jump at the chance if they offered her $20-$30K.

Really, 50%? I doubt the brains behind it would give away such a huge portion.

From the stories you hear about drug mules who are desperate for money and do it for a pittance, combined with her lack of intelligence, she would jump at the chance if they offered her $20-$30K.

I think her bf is involved, I get the feeling she is too stupid to move that much. I agree 50% is massive, probably around 30-40% is more likely, I said ~50% because that would be case scenario. Being able to move such a quantity is mind boggling difficult.

Last edited:
Then there are the ignorant who only think drug dealers wait till people turn 18
+1

:rolleyes:

Just for the ignorant that think that kids dont take drugs. I guess some imbeciles need some proof. This just from a brief google.

Interestingly, before adolescence, affluent youths are no more troubled than others. The first signs of problems emerge around seventh grade, when they are almost 13. By this age, 7 per cent of these boys are using marijuana and getting drunk at least once a month. And symptoms of depression and anxiety begin to rise, especially among girls. Some experimentation with alcohol and drugs is normal for teens. But monied adolescents generally have easier access to substances, ample money to purchase them, good entree to providers, and the best fake IDs.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/poor-little-rich-kids-20131207-2yyou.html

For the record, I attended one of the most expensive schools in Adelaide, drugs and by drugs I mean coke was common practice amongst the very rich kids at the school, there was always a couple of guys that had connections and would buy and "distribute" amongst friends at parties.

Did anyone not find it strange that Scott Broadbride was willng to be interviewed on one network and on the other network when reporters tried to interview him he ran away from reporters quicker than someone with a car stereo under their arm?

He has to have some involvement.

This is my feeling. If 5.8kgs gets held up they need 20kgs to go through to make it worth while. Though that relies on this end to be lax as well
Wow, you are way out with these calculations. Considering there is a markup of 17,000%.

Wow, you are way out with these calculations. Considering there is a markup of 17,000%.
You might be right. I was making the point that there are some mules who are targeted as 'pick ups' ie let one get caught so many more go through.

We now can understand why a Sydney lawyer was engaged and not one from Adelaide

Just to confirm where I saw this connection

Ms Sainsbury’s sister, Khala, said the family was taking advice from Sydney-based lawyer Jay Williams who has represented asylum seekers at the Manus Island detention centre.

Did anyone not find it strange that Scott Broadbride was willng to be interviewed on one network and on the other network when reporters tried to interview him he ran away from reporters quicker than someone with a car stereo under their arm?

Was getting paid by 7 and told by them not to speak to other networks{as in the cafe runaway incident}
Her mum and sister were told the same thing by channel 9 and thats why they "no commented' C7.
Wake up and smell the roses champ.

Why?

My first deduction is that he is getting paid for exclusive access.

Was getting paid by 7 and told by them not to speak to other networks{as in the cafe runaway incident}
Her mum and sister were told the same thing by channel 9 and thats why they "no commented' C7.

Wake up and smell the roses champ.

:thumbsu:

Nah.....it's drugs, he's from Adelaide and he looks like a bogan!

He MUST be GUILTY of SOMETHING!:rolleyes:

:thumbsu:

Nah.....it's drugs, he's from Adelaide and he looks like a bogan!

He MUST be GUILTY of SOMETHING!:rolleyes:

He's guilty of being a cuck that's for sure. Her mum and sister are first class bogans and should be charged with aggravated stupidity. They're all scumbags imo. I hope she gets the maximum penalty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's guilty of being a cuck that's for sure. Her mum and sister are first class bogans and should be charged with aggravated stupidity. They're all scumbags imo. I hope she gets the maximum penalty.

You're a magnificent Australian.

Keep up the good work.:thumbsu:

Who gives a s**t if she was a hooker or a drug dealer? Simply serving a latent demand that is already there? Prison is barbaric and has no place in a civilised society (unless for murder/rape etc). Maybe the coke heads out there should take responsibility for themselves.

"Prison has no place in a civilized society" but then you add examples of where it does have a place lmfao...Make up your mind champ.
She broke the law in a foreign country and now she has to suffer the consequences. She could have always turned an honest dollar if she chose to but she chose a different path.

Apparently she was a ****.

Had to laugh when i read an article from one of her whore work mates who said "she had a few regular clients but wasn't too popular because she's tubby you know"...

"She said Ms Sainsbury was depressed about working in the sex industry, and was considered “tubby” and unpopular."

Seems she peaked at 17 y/o and then genetics kicked in.

Mum and sister. Ironically I would say she got lucky in the genetics department lol. :p

Cassandra-3.JPG

You can see it's gonna be a massive uphill battle for her to stay presentable, and that's if she was living in Australia, let alone a Colombian goal :drunk:

She's cooked

Last edited:
seems more likely she got involved with ppl in western sydney rather than he dumb ass boyfriend in adelaide.

lol at her getting 50pc of 5.85 keys for smuggling it in as well.

she probably did it to pay off a debt.

though given it was in 16 sets of headphones anything is possible - seems ******* *ed.

I think her bf is involved, I get the feeling she is too stupid to move that much. I agree 50% is massive, probably around 30-40% is more likely, I said ~50% because that would be case scenario. Being able to move such a quantity is mind boggling difficult.

Maybe 34.67%?

You are ignorant of the entire demographic and it's therefore hilarious watching you break the whole thing down to percentage units.

Isn't there a cooking or renovating show on the television? Don't you have something else to do?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back