Current Aussie woman wanted for murder in Bali

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently the suspects are claiming they came across the dying policeman and tried to assist him. If that's the case, why wouldn't you stick around to raise seek help and until an ambulance arrived and more police to make a statement to? By running away (even if in fear) you make yourself look like a suspect.

Predicting that both are guilty and expecting them to try and throw each other under the bus in coming months. Will eat a humble potato cheese and bacon pie if incorrect.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually I read later she faces about 3 charges,one is 15 years I think another about 8 years and another something like 3 years.So it could be a lot longer if found guilty on all charges.

Well that's good then.
If they've just made up this whole sexual assault story, the whole book should be thrown at the both of them.

Wonder how they are going to prove this story, if there were no witnesses around.. CCTV?. Perhaps this cop has priors of doing this if he did it..

Bloody immigrants.

Anyway, the drugs being prosecuted for longer sentences is because the European colonisers had a history of getting most of SE Asia addicted to smack and then selling it to them at inflated prices. Its a matter of national security and national pride for most SE Asian countries.

Can someone help me understand why the body was allowed to be cremated so quickly? Is it a cultural thing? Surely there was not enough time to do a full autopsy and understand the extent and cause of all 42 wounds.

Yep, its cultural. Autopsy has already been completed as well.

Lol at being bitten on the hand AND the thigh while trying to 'separate' a fight. Sounds much more like a two on one to me. Hope these campaigners rot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back