Aussies Abroad Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard last week that Leijer scored in a reserves game for Fulham against Chelsea! Good on him!:thumbsu:

Good to see Scotty Mac scoring a heap lately, now if only he will pull on the green and gold

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The great man is on the board!

NUREMBERG, October 20 (Bundesliga) - Nurnberg claimed only their second win of the Bundesliga season on Saturday after coming from behind to trounce Eintracht Frankfurt at the Frankenstadion.

Naohiro Takahara had given the visitors an early lead but Angelos Charisteas hit back to ensure the scores were level at half-time.

Nurnberg then ran riot in the second half with Marek Mintal (two), Zvjezdan Misimovic (penalty) and Joshua Kennedy all finding the net to seal an emphatic win.

---

And the rout was sealed eight minutes from time when Kennedy scored with a cheeky back-heel from just six yards out.

:thumbsu:

Welcome back Super Tim. Has just scored against Larissa in UEFA Cup.

I also read today that Leijer will be on the bench for fulham this weekend.

Another Aussie kid looks to have pitched up at SJP.

"Bradden Inman" transferred to Newcastle on the Aussies Abroad page at OzFootball Webzine (link - obvs the 'used sub' bit is an error) cross checks with a "Brad Inman" on the youth academy page on nufc.com (link).

Another Aussie kid looks to have pitched up at SJP.

"Bradden Inman" transferred to Newcastle on the Aussies Abroad page at OzFootball Webzine (link - obvs the 'used sub' bit is an error) cross checks with a "Brad Inman" on the youth academy page on nufc.com (link).

Thanks mate, good to see, i'll suss him out:thumbsu:

Another one from Adelaide.

From what I can gather from various internet sites, he went to Gleeson College, played for North Eastern MetroStars or the Modbury Jets.

15 years old I think, possibly 16 now.

The used sub bit refers to the Academy side, his one and only appearance was as a substitute against Hartlepool on the 10th August.

EDIT: Just found out he came on as a substitute against the Mackems too when our academy side lost 4-0 to them.

The used sub bit refers to the Academy side, his one and only appearance was as a substitute against Hartlepool on the 10th August.

EDIT: Just found out he came on as a substitute against the Mackems too when our academy side lost 4-0 to them.

Yeah I figured that after I posted, they'd just left the 'YOUTH' designation off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back