Aussies Abroad Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Craig Goodwin also had a good money deal, rejected it because he would rather head to Europe.

Each to there own.

Amini has rejected a $5 million offer from China to stay in Denmark :thumbsu:.

Didn't realise he'd been going that well.

And he's leaving to play in.......

Yep you guessed it, China. Also an associated story has former Scottish junior but Aussie pledged Bradden Inman scoring plenty in League One. Apparently Championship clubs are chasing him.

We need to find quality goalscorers because I don't want to head to Russia with Cahill as the only reliable scorer, if he even makes it there.

Amd couldn't agree more. Juric is not the answer.

Luongo has finally hit some form, 2 man of the matches in the last 4 games. Where he's been playing deeper.

Kruse was in good touch this morning, played pretty well, but Leverkusen went down 3-1, he played the whole second half.

Tommy Oar signs with the Roar for remainder of season plus 2 years.
Disappointing he didn't try his luck elsewhere in Europe

Good sign, kid has a lot of talent.

Ahh yeah thats not so good, its a real problem

He will be playing for a bigger club in the near future IMO, no disrespect to Valencia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He will be playing for a bigger club in the near future IMO, no disrespect to Valencia.
I wouldn't be surprised if he landed at United if DDG goes to Madrid soon.

I wouldn't be surprised if he landed at United if DDG goes to Madrid soon.

That'd be a big leap.

Central Coast -> Club Brugge -> Valencia -> Man United?

Valencia do have a history of selling players to big clubs, but I'm not sure Ryan has done enough yet to warrant a move to a club like Man United - even if they are having an ordinary year.

I also don't want to see Brad Jones Mk II. We need our players (and Ryan is currently our #1 GK) playing regularly.

That'd be a big leap.

Central Coast -> Club Brugge -> Valencia -> Man United?

Valencia do have a history of selling players to big clubs, but I'm not sure Ryan has done enough yet to warrant a move to a club like Man United - even if they are having an ordinary year.

I also don't want to see Brad Jones Mk II. We need our players (and Ryan is currently our #1 GK) playing regularly.
Valencia are a fairly large club, and if De Gea leaves (likely), Ryan would back himself to be the #1 goalkeeper, and so would I.

He was probably the most puzzling omission from the squad but his time will come.

Forever injured that bloke, the new Kewell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back