Aust Football Manager (Coming out in 2014)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not all that confident of them reaching 35k. Hopeful, yes, and would love to be proven wrong but given how many people have been interested in this sort of thing, that's at least 700 people paying $50 that they need...

I don't even think they will reach 10k.

Last month, a french game company called Cyanide did a similar thing for their game Pro Rugby Manager 2014. This was a company who had released two older versions of this game back in 2004 and 2005, and had an advantage compared to the developers of this footy manager due to the popularity of Rugby. They were looking for 100k and only got like 3k after 2 weeks at which they decided to abandon the project.

If they couldn't reach 35k, I don't see how these people can.

I am a little disappointed that it looks like it's primarily an iPhone app. I thought it was going to be for PC or something like PC2011. I have Android and switched over a few months ago because i got sick of Apple. I understand that apps are probably easier to make than PC games, but I think they're missing a big target audience with this in selecting it to be a phone based game rather than a platform game in PC.

I wonder if they could base something in between PC2011 and the AFL Live: Gold apps that have been made.

I am a little disappointed that it looks like it's primarily an iPhone app. I thought it was going to be for PC or something like PC2011. I have Android and switched over a few months ago because i got sick of Apple. I understand that apps are probably easier to make than PC games, but I think they're missing a big target audience with this in selecting it to be a phone based game rather than a platform game in PC.

I wonder if they could base something in between PC2011 and the AFL Live: Gold apps that have been made.

They said on their page, if they can make the 35k mark they will add (android) im on android cross fingers. And if they make 100k they will put it onto steam the pc game site.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They said on their page, if they can make the 35k mark they will add (android) im on android cross fingers. And if they make 100k they will put it onto steam the pc game site.

Yeah, they did say that, but I'm pretty sure there aren't many people that will think they will make the 35k mark.

I have no idea how Ad approached his pre game development, but I think these guys follow similar steps to what he did and also make the PC the primary platform. Since they helped Ad with the game, they could get some tips from him.

Yeah, they did say that, but I'm pretty sure there aren't many people that will think they will make the 35k mark.

I have no idea how Ad approached his pre game development, but I think these guys follow similar steps to what he did and also make the PC the primary platform. Since they helped Ad with the game, they could get some tips from him.

Im hoping it comes out on android since I don't have Apple...

I'd be ******* pleased with just PC2011 with the planned improvements, 2014 lists and servers up again. Hell, even just the servers up again, the lists people can make and the improvements like newspaper improvement could be added somehow I'm sure.

They said on Facebook, that they aren't going to make a forum that is accessible to people who haven't backed the game because "They don't have time to run 2 forums". Instead of doing this, they could use the same forum, but instead have two sections, one for non backers, and then another section only accessible to backers.

They said on Facebook, that they aren't going to make a forum that is accessible to people who haven't backed the game because "They don't have time to run 2 forums". Instead of doing this, they could use the same forum, but instead have two sections, one for non backers, and then another section only accessible to backers.

Would probably defeat the purpose of having the forum and getting people to back from the start though if you gave enough access to those that aren't "supporting" it.

Would probably defeat the purpose of having the forum and getting people to back from the start though if you gave enough access to those that aren't "supporting" it.

People aren't really backing to get access to the forum, They are backing to get the game into development. However, if they were to make two sections of the forum, they should just put a discussion sub forum for non backers, and perhaps some other sub forums for backers, where they can place suggestions and perhaps beta tests.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back