Australia are cooked - England to create history.

Remove this Banner Ad

greyhound punter

All Australian
Feb 1, 2023
AFL Club
Essendon
Been analysing the first 3 games of the Ashes since the finish of the 3rd test.

I've come to the conclusion that Australia are cooked. Outside of Cummins and Starc, our bowlers are ineffective.

Lyon is injured.

I've wagered $900 on England regaining that precious urn @ $5

Looking forward to enjoying my winnings.

Congrats Eddiesmith and Plugger on your ashes win.

I've come to the conclusion that Australia are cooked. Outside of Cummins and Starc, our bowlers are ineffective.

Lyon is injured.

Its the easiest money you will ever make, I'm on the poms too.

Lyon is injured.

Only $900. Weak as piss if its such a moral

Lyon is injured.

Remember your old pal Moonwatcher when that bet comes through
Corgi Want GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just call it how I see it mate.

England should be 3-0 up and somehow, they are 2-1 down.

I'm as big an Aussie fan as anyone. But I love making money. I will be making a stack come the end of July.

We could well be 3-0 up but IMO Stokes tried to be too maverick with his captaincy. Just like he cost us in Wellington v NZ .

That Lyon injury is big though.

I just call it how I see it mate.

England should be 3-0 up and somehow, they are 2-1 down.

I'm as big an Aussie fan as anyone. But I love making money. I will be making a stack come the end of July.

England are already up 3-nil...part of the Bazball philosophy is that wins can be retrospectively claimed on the basis of being more entertaining or having had a decision that you sort of didn't like

As for your bet, if Mark Wood can hold his rickety rig together for two more Tests and the Poms ride his impressive slipstream to a 3-2 win, then I'll applaud them all...personally, I think the chances of that happening though are far higher than 5-1...you were robbed

Could've got 5.5/5.6/5.7 on Betfair... Screwing yourself out of ~$560 isn't the smartest play IMO.

View attachment 1735462
They were paying like 6 going into the final day. Good thing this bet never happened as this is just a wind up.

Also the talks that England should be 3-0 up are comical. Dead giveaway this is a wind up. Lost all the tosses, had the worst of the conditions, lost the best spinner playing in the series less than halfway through the 2nd game but yeah, unlucky England

They were paying like 6 going into the final day. Good thing this bet never happened as this is just a wind up.

Also the talks that England should be 3-0 up are comical. Dead giveaway this is a wind up. Lost all the tosses, had the worst of the conditions, lost the best spinner playing in the series less than halfway through the 2nd game but yeah, unlucky England
I don't think Lord's was as close as people make out. We bossed that game. The 43-run winning margin flattered England, who only got close through some slogging and Australia just losing a bit of composure.

Edgbaston could easily have gone to England, but Headingley could easily have gone the other way too. So I'd say Australia being 1-2 up is about right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back