Australia are cooked - England to create history.

Remove this Banner Ad

First English team to win an Ashes series from 2-0 down.
Oh so it's more one of those how-s**t-are-England type of records.

This is the 11th time in the past 33 years they've put themselves in a position to "create history". Gotta admire that perseverance.

Bit risky considering how s**t the weather can be in England and Manchester has very shitty weather.

It is a fair and valid point. But, the momentum is with England, Lyon is out, they bat deep.

Ive gone all in on this bet and im very confident.

England have got us exactly where they want us.

They were paying like 6 going into the final day. Good thing this bet never happened as this is just a wind up.

Also the talks that England should be 3-0 up are comical. Dead giveaway this is a wind up. Lost all the tosses, had the worst of the conditions, lost the best spinner playing in the series less than halfway through the 2nd game but yeah, unlucky England

I can tell you for real, there is real money on the series result, a 4 figure win if England regain that precious urn. And im looking to raise the stakes as we get closer to match day, in the anticipation that more rain spooks the market and England's odds of regaining the ashes blow out. At that point i will look to add to my position.

I cannot see how England lose this Ashes series. They bat so deep - on these slow wickets, they don't fear the bouncer.

As i said, im planning on how i am going to spend my winnings and the sense of pride when i stride into that tab to cash the winning tickets and walk out with half of fort knox.

That period killed us, Cummins can not let it happen again. Is he finding captaining and leading our attack too much of a mental strain, as he lost it after Stokes went with his absurd defensive tactics.

Haddin who I generally don’t find incredibly insightful but occasionally raises some good points, said on the Back Page that he felt for Cummins because the wickets came regularly enough that he could have felt inclined to attack but the flow of runs never stopped - and not just from the singles that were being allowed, they scored 120 in boundaries.

I agree with the general sentiment that once it got to 35-40 required he should have just gambled but I do have some sympathy for the situation he was in

Been analysing the first 3 games of the Ashes since the finish of the 3rd test.

I've come to the conclusion that Australia are cooked. Outside of Cummins and Starc, our bowlers are ineffective.

Lyon is injured.

I've wagered $900 on England regaining that precious urn @ $5

Looking forward to enjoying my winnings.

Congrats Eddiesmith and Plugger on your ashes win.
Hope you do your dough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says the guy who admits to being $50k down on the punt.

It's probably worthwhile self-excluding for a while, I think.

That is over nearly 10 years. To be honest, I don't think it would be that much. Maybe 20k.....I have self excluded from pretty much every online bookie.

The new betstop website that will open soon will be something I sign up to.

These ashes bets have been placed old school style, at the actual tab.

I'm already planning on getting a nice watch with my winnings.

There is no way Aus are beating England once in the next 2 tests. No way. I'm disappointment is I can't put more on the English.

I'm already planning on getting a nice watch with my winnings.

There is no way Aus are beating England once in the next 2 tests. No way. I'm disappointment is I can't put more on the English.

You have to be working for a betting company.

Anyway you've convinced me, I'm putting my house and everything else I own on England to win this series.

Betting on England in cricket is safer than the Bank of England, easy money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back