Australia are cooked - England to create history.

Remove this Banner Ad

You have to be working for a betting company.

Anyway you've convinced me, I'm putting my house and everything else I own on England to win this series.

Betting on England in cricket is safer than the Bank of England, easy money.

Mate i keep the betting companies in business.

But this is a chance to get some revenge back on the betting companies.

$5.00 on England to win the next 2 tests is an absolute steal for what is essentially, a surebet.

Lyon is out. Is Cummins going to take 20 wickets a match? Starc had his one good match a series at Leeds.

There is no way Australia are retaining that urn.

This is a certainty.

Manchester weather may be a bigger hurdle then the Australian team.

Rain is expected throughout the test

1-5 mm a day is nothing.

Not the slightest bit concerned.

As I said, more rain leading up to the match and the market may decide to pile into the draw and the odds of england winning the series will blow out.

Then I will back them again and get more money on the table.

Eyeing off some nice watches in the 1500 dollar range at the minute.

Looking forward to an easy collect.

50 k in the red maybe.

It is hard to tell.
Tbh the fact that you admit to donating thousands of dollars to the bookies over years makes me confident that Australia will retain the Ashes when you bet on England.

Tbh the fact that you admit to donating thousands of dollars to the bookies over years makes me confident that Australia will retain the Ashes when you bet on England.

Yeah. England can still regain the Ashes, but the path is starting to narrow.

Been analysing the first 3 games of the Ashes since the finish of the 3rd test.

I've come to the conclusion that Australia are cooked. Outside of Cummins and Starc, our bowlers are ineffective.

Lyon is injured.

I've wagered $900 on England regaining that precious urn @ $5

Looking forward to enjoying my winnings.

Congrats Eddiesmith and Plugger on your ashes win.
I agree totally.

We've got the second best W/L record away from home in the last decade?

Look at us now - out on our feet and cooked, frothing for rain. As i said, my bets are looking safe as houses at the moment - my only regret is I didn't bet more.

If it wasn't for English ineptness in the first test, and probably the 2nd, we'd be staring down the barrel of a 4-0, 5-0 whitewash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at us now - out on our feet and cooked, frothing for rain. As i said, my bets are looking safe as houses at the moment - my only regret is I didn't bet more.

If it wasn't for English ineptness in the first test, and probably the 2nd, we'd be staring down the barrel of a 4-0, 5-0 whitewash.
Bets are a long way from home. Still gotta take 10 wickets here and their lead isn't guaranteed to be any more than 100 (though they'd be disappointed if they ended up all out for less than 400 now) so still potential for a decent-sized chase and not enough time to do it in.

As for the bolded, absolute LOL. England ineptness isn't our fault. And we bossed most of the second test, much more than England did the first. We had the killer instinct to close off the second, unlike the Poms in the first.

Bets are a long way from home. Still gotta take 10 wickets here and their lead isn't guaranteed to be any more than 100 (though they'd be disappointed if they ended up all out for less than 400 now) so still potential for a decent-sized chase and not enough time to do it in.

As for the bolded, absolute LOL. England ineptness isn't our fault. And we bossed most of the second test, much more than England did the first. We had the killer instinct to close off the second, unlike the Poms in the first.

Mate, you are talking to the converted - I'm a keen as Australian fan - I'd love for us to retain the Ashes - i just don't see it.

Im not cheering on my bet at all - im pissed at the Australian's inept performance because it is a disgrace and makes me wish i never followed the game at all.

Mate, you are talking to the converted - I'm a keen as Australian fan - I'd love for us to retain the Ashes - i just don't see it.

Im not cheering on my bet at all - im pissed at the Australian's inept performance because it is a disgrace and makes me wish i never followed the game at all.
Totally agree!

Thank you sir. Just purchased a $4000 dollar watch on afterpay. Going to use my winnings to pay it off come the end of the month.
You have a gambling problem and should seek help.

s**t for the Aussies, good for test cricket.

Would love to see the game shift to a more attacking score quickly and aggressive mindset in Test cricket.

The Aussies could play this style well too with enough time and philosophy to implement it.

The game seems to be evolving and England are leading the charge atm.

Bollocks, you’re a Pommy troll

1-5 mm a day is nothing.

Not the slightest bit concerned.

As I said, more rain leading up to the match and the market may decide to pile into the draw and the odds of england winning the series will blow out.

Then I will back them again and get more money on the table.

Eyeing off some nice watches in the 1500 dollar range at the minute.

Looking forward to an easy collect.
Have you considered back up options just in case?

1690110302954.png

That is the game i am afraid.

Nervous next few hours for me.

On one hand, I want it to rain, on the other, i have a fair bit of money on the line.

Either way, in a few hours, we will soon know.

Looks like you might have done your dough, never bet against the shitty English weather.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back