Australia bushfires: Pregnant firefighter defends decision to fight fires

Remove this Banner Ad

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm sure this firefighter thinks everything's cool, but is she in fact addicted to fire fighting?
I'm not one to gossip, but isn't she risking the health of her unborn child? It would be like smoking 12 packs a day in a bad fire.

"My mum was also pregnant during the fire season of 1995. It kind of runs in the family," she said. "When I was young, my grandma made a toddler size firefighter outfit for me."

I'm sure this firefighter thinks everything's cool, but is she in fact addicted to fire fighting?
I'm not one to gossip, but isn't she risking the health of her unborn child? It would be like smoking 12 packs a day in a bad fire.

"My mum was also pregnant during the fire season of 1995. It kind of runs in the family," she said. "When I was young, my grandma made a toddler size firefighter outfit for me."

Stupidity is hereditary sometimes.

• Banned
Most sane mothers wouldn't put their unborn children at unnecessary risk but no, muh stronk wahmen powa comes first with this one, dressed up under the guise of helping others.
She's addicted to fire ,she can't get enough of it, bad luck for baby.

Why did they let her even go to work I woulda sent the bitch home and then have social services on speed dial ready in 9 months time... that mother is a risk..

Whats Trump got to do with the snowflakes hysteria over a 13 week pregnant woman working?
The kid could come out with some disability if the women breathes in too much smoke. She's out of control, if I was the foetus ,I would be saying 'nah don't do that dh'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am more shocked that some bloke was actually sober enough to get it up and even impregnate this person. 😵

God bless this stupid woman. Women need more physical activity or soon enough there'll be no women left

Remove this Banner Ad

Back