Cocaine importation increase Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

You can control alcohol by cutting people off in a venue. Refusing to serve them. How do you do that with drugs?

You assertion is that they are similar. They aren't.

You can have a quiet social drink, you don't have a quiet snort of coke.

No I don't drink alcohol. Never needed it. So have had a lifetime in work and social life of having to deal sober with * heads of their tree.

With it getting harder and harder to lure people into jobs that have to deal with these types of people where do you think it ends up eventually?
If people buy two slabs and take home you cant control how much they have.

There is systems in place to control certain opiods. No reason the same system cannot be in place for other drugs.

You can kick people out of venues for any reason so if they are carrying on like a pork chop on coke they can be kicked out.

People can and do have smaller doses of coke, MDMA and weed etc to give them a slight buzz. Some even do it at lunchtime at work. If it was legalised and and alcohol banned you would then get a much larger proportion of the population like Mums and Dads in suburban areas who can 'drink responsibily' and have one or two over dinner would then potentially turn into 'drug responsibily' people. At the moment these responsible people dont need to seek out alternatives and are too 'good to do. The only people seeking out drugs are 'loose' or 'bad' people so their indulgent behaviour is not a fair representation of how all of society would use the drug if it was legal and readily available without social stigma the same way alcohol is.

Never seen someone on pills or weed start a fight or be violent. Working at a bar for people on only pills and weed would be a sweet gig. Its the violent and boisterous alcoholics you need to be aware of.

Do you have family? A partner? Friends? If so, do you think they want to see you on pingers? Or suffering the effects of coming down?
Ok change to minimal instead of no.

And how is that harm from the pingers any different to the harm of alcohol? My major point is the double standard when comparing to alcohol, not to say other drugs are perfect.

Ok change to minimal instead of no.

And how is that harm from the pingers any different to the harm of alcohol? My major point is the double standard when comparing to alcohol, not to say other drugs are perfect.
I'm not arguing for alcohol, I'm arguing that drugs are hamful. Users tell themselves they aren't, but they are.

As to "how is it different", somebody can have a glass of wine or beer with dinner, have a chat, be social without being intoxicated, go to bed, sleep well, get up and be productive, all while not upsetting those who care about them.

If people buy two slabs and take home you cant control how much they have.

But if they drink them and turn up to a venue you can refuse them entry or a service.

They can't bring their own slabs into venues. They are only sold what the venue allows.

There is systems in place to control certain opiods. No reason the same system cannot be in place for other drugs.

You can kick people out of venues for any reason so if they are carrying on like a pork chop on coke they can be kicked out.

People can and do have smaller doses of coke, MDMA and weed etc to give them a slight buzz. Some even do it at lunchtime at work. If it was legalised and and alcohol banned you would then get a much larger proportion of the population like Mums and Dads in suburban areas who can 'drink responsibily' and have one or two over dinner would then potentially turn into 'drug responsibily' people. At the moment these responsible people dont need to seek out alternatives and are too 'good to do. The only people seeking out drugs are 'loose' or 'bad' people so their indulgent behaviour is not a fair representation of how all of society would use the drug if it was legal and readily available without social stigma the same way alcohol is.

Never seen someone on pills or weed start a fight or be violent. Working at a bar for people on only pills and weed would be a sweet gig. Its the violent and boisterous alcoholics you need to be aware of.

It's the coke and meth heads that you need to be aware of.

There's no systems that allow staff to know what drugs someone is smuggling into a venue.

Literally every weekend in pubs and clubs all over the country people are acting out on their indulgent behaviors in public.

But if they drink them and turn up to a venue you can refuse them entry or a service.

They can't bring their own slabs into venues. They are only sold what the venue allows.

It's the coke and meth heads that you need to be aware of.

There's no systems that allow staff to know what drugs someone is smuggling into a venue.

Literally every weekend in pubs and clubs all over the country people are acting out on their indulgent behaviors in public.
Right and if someone rocks up coked up refuse them entry too or kick them out the EXACT same as somebody intoxicated.

Right so if you are worried about coke and meth heads why bump and old post and make such a big deal about my post that said PINGERS.

Right and if someone rocks up coked up refuse them entry too or kick them out the EXACT same as somebody intoxicated.

Right so if you are worried about coke and meth heads why bump and old post and make such a big deal about my post that said PINGERS.

Because people have died from taking pingers.

Don't need that s**t in venues.

Except most of them get coked up once inside the venue.
So kick them out same way intoxicated people get kicked out.

If they were able to buy pure coke from the chemist in advance they wouldnt need to mix as much with alcohol either, instead of having 10 beers then saying lets get some dodgy coke.

Lol thats absurd that you can control alcohol usage more than other drugs. Any nurse will tell you alcohol withdrawals are way worse than any other drugs. Thats because the people have been having it all day every day. Eg no control over usage.

You can also have 24 beers or as many beers as you want. Ask any hungover person on a Sunday morning how many beers they had and they wont be able to tell you. Ask someone how many lines or pingers or cones they did and they will probably be fairly accurate. Those drugs self regulate the amount you can have to a certain extent especially pingers which is what I wrote in my original post.

If worried about mixing ban alcohol and keep ecstasy.

Do you drink alcohol?
Drugs are a far bigger issue than alcohol as more addictive.

Meth is arguably the biggest problem in society at the moment.

So addictive & most people can't shake the addiction.

Yes, I drink alcohol but I have alcohol free days each week.

Alcohol is a problem for those who can't go without & those who get aggressive when they drink... but it it doesn't impact on the same numbers as regular drug users.

Coke is really not that bad, you're coming down after an hour at most and it's not that addictive. You end up with hilariously bad business plans, a deviated septum, and an empty bank account. Obnoxious chat but it's hard to link to violence

Violent arseholes are still violent arseholes no matter what they're on.
Meth is the most dangerous imo, amphetamines keep you awake until the delusions are in and the horniness contributes to sexual crimes, but we give it to kids because they get distracted in class so ya know

Coke is really not that bad, you're coming down after an hour at most and it's not that addictive. You end up with hilariously bad business plans, a deviated septum, and an empty bank account. Obnoxious chat but it's hard to link to violence

Violent arseholes are still violent arseholes no matter what they're on.
Meth is the most dangerous imo, amphetamines keep you awake until the delusions are in and the horniness contributes to sexual crimes, but we give it to kids because they get distracted in class so ya know

"Coke is really not that bad, you're coming down after an hour at most and it's not that addictive."

what about the environmental impact of producing this product,
Are you aware of what business your supporting?

"Coke is really not that bad, you're coming down after an hour at most and it's not that addictive."

what about the environmental impact of producing this product,
Are you aware of what business your supporting?
Haha man I'm way too poor to be buying coke on the reg.

Yes I know, I mean picking coca leaves isn't particularly bad, the refinement obvs uses all kinds of nasty s**t. It'd be better if it was done in an industrial facility and the waste was kept in better spots than released in the middle of the jungle.

This is in basically every product of modern industrial society so I can't see it being a brilliant argument

Drugs are a far bigger issue than alcohol as more addictive.

Meth is arguably the biggest problem in society at the moment.

So addictive & most people can't shake the addiction.

Yes, I drink alcohol but I have alcohol free days each week.

Alcohol is a problem for those who can't go without & those who get aggressive when they drink... but it it doesn't impact on the same numbers as regular drug users.
Replies to post listing coke, mdma and weed with rant about meth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has there been posts deleted from this here thread- kurve?
Yesterday I saw about ten posts that aren't here any more!

"Cocaine use in Brisbane and regional Queensland has spiked to the highest levels recorded in 7 years, according to research led by The University of Queensland and The University of South Australia"

"About 1.9 tonnes of cocaine was consumed in New South Wales, while the amount consumed in every other state and territory added up to 2.1 tonnes, ACIC found.

A site in Sydney recorded the country's highest cocaine use per capita.

The largest increase was seen in WA, where cocaine consumption went up 55 per cent — however, this was from a much smaller base when compared to other states."

b3dc17861d757dbbf797213e64f54744.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back