Australia Day 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Must be a real pickle if you are a vegan who is offended by invasion day given the culinary habits of the indigenous population prior to European settlement. I guess in parallel timeline Captain Arthur Phillip dropped anchor, asked nicely if he and his friends could stay then set about educating the locals about the benefits of a plant based diet. Without the need for introduced species or agricultural practices, of course.

I think you'll find it's a meat free pickle and like meat free chicken, not real at al.

I guess if you are against Australia Day, you shouldn't take the public holiday off hey?

It is the only morally correct solution for the opposers of the day to reject the day off.

similar to those who dislike horseracing vociferously

Stop horsing around.
That's only a thing in Victoria
We are not concerned with your petty equine holiday

but its Chinese New Year

恭喜发财 / 恭喜發財

Chinese New Years is not a gazetted Public Holiday in Australia (yet)

Get back to work

It is the only morally correct solution for the opposers of the day to reject the day off.

Stop horsing around.
That's only a thing in Victoria
We are not concerned with your petty equine holiday

Chinese New Years is not a gazetted Public Holiday in Australia (yet)

Get back to work
Public holiday is on the 27th this year. It’s one of the few times you could take the day off with a clear conscience.

Public holiday is on the 27th this year. It’s one of the few times you could take the day off with a clear conscience.

Maybe for you Chief, the most stable genius,a, but I an always take the day off with a clear conscience, my personal Invasion Day is in August :thumsbu:
(35 years this year)

And lulz at adding the dislike button
1579648468225.png

Bomberboyruokay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe for you Chief, the most stable genius,a, but I an always take the day off with a clear conscience, my personal Invasion Day is in August :thumsbu:
(35 years this year)

And lulz at adding the dislike button
View attachment 809700

Bomberboyruokay
He's the only person on this site that genuinely uses that feature I think. To be supremely petty I've disliked his posts in return. Not sure where we go from here

He's the only person on this site that genuinely uses that feature I think. To be supremely petty I've disliked his posts in return. Not sure where we go from here

We go way back, probably made him cry before.

KFC munching, WWE watching, Bummers supporter

i see tom elliott is doubting the reason for cancellation of fireworks now. thinks its about not offending somebody. But why are they permitted for chinese new year?
The world would be a better place if Tom Elliot had been jizzed into his dad's hand rather than his mum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back