Australia Day 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

10th of January would do,the last convicts landed in Australia (WA)
From an article about "The Fatal Shore"
Mr.Hughes threaded the story of how the aborigines and convicts related to each other and believes that racism in Australia originated in this period.
"The convicts desperately needed to feel there was a group of people lower than they were."

Stinking up another thread with GanGgajang.
Do you look at your own posts and press play?
But how else are we going to hear such profound opening lines to songs as,

"Sunday morning and it's ten a.m."

If it weren't for Gangajang I would've spent the rest of my life thinking ten a.m. was late at night.

I presume they'll be moving it thru that big door burge was crapping on about.
You might be the biggest loser i have ever interacted with. Genuine loser who clearly goes out of their way to be offended by everything but then gets upset when no one comes to their parties.

Australia as it is, is awesome. We have it very, very good no thanks to the eternally offended. Tomorrow ill be at the cricket with mates while people protest the date of a public holiday and cry that $50B in annual welfare to just 2.5% of the population somehow isnt enough and that whites should #PaytheRent too. I wonder why there's division in society...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy Straya Day campaigners

(Chinese New Year is my second favourite C word)

Attachments

• 20200126_001451.jpg
    20200126_001451.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 198
Eye surgeon wins australian of the year
In the year 2020

govt trolling us now
Abbott used the award to cause trouble, appointed froot loops. Good to see that last two have avoided any more division.

We had a guy who was a diver come docter who saves people. A very prophetic appointment, with the way the year ended.
Now an eye surgeon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back