Australia Open Day 12

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alfonz

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Can't see Chung having any more than a solid career. Doubt he'll make a deep run in a slam again. Serve is way too weak.

And I reckon it was piss poor to give up. He was being embarrassed and didn't like it. The blister was a convenient excuse.

toxic

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can't see Chung having any more than a solid career. Doubt he'll make a deep run in a slam again. Serve is way too weak.

And I reckon it was piss poor to give up. He was being embarrassed and didn't like it. The blister was a convenient excuse.
Michael Chang says hi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Xtreme

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Been announced that the crowd can stick around and watch Alcott in the wheelchair match. Been quickly switched to RLA

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
More because his outside court match was postponed due to the weather. Good alternative, will the crowd offer him $7 for the egg sanga ?

Aussie_boy

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
Been announced that the crowd can stick around and watch Alcott in the wheelchair match. Been quickly switched to RLA

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
That's the least they could've done. They expect people to pay an arm and a leg, in return they should get at least a full match of men's tennis.

Top Bottom