• Tsitsipas in 3

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Tsitsipas in 4/5

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So weird
The most thrilling game with Nick and the kokka. Playing a blistering entertaining game with some incredible shots placed by Kokka.
And yet...no comments...nada.
Yet? You get endless crap about obscure grunting unwatchable players all day long.
It's like some tennis die hards are deliberately cultish and anti-aussie whenever possible.

Well, stuff youse all! :D
And go Nick and Kokka!
Brilliant tennis.
Need to be special in the deciding set

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't been paying attention to the WTA since Serena's retirement hiatus. I was under the impression there was a top tier of players (Osaka, Halep, Barty etc.) and then the chasing pack. Then I tune into the Aus Open this year, and Osaka is seeded outside the top 10, Halep is seeded outside the top 10. Muguruza is nowhere near it, neither is Kerber (though I'm aware she is past her prime.) The latter two I can understand as they just haven't been doing a lot of winning, but why were Osaka and Halep seeded so low? Clearly they've not had the recent runs on the board, but why? Is it because of injury or are they just nowhere near being the best players in the world like I thought?

I haven't been paying attention to the WTA since Serena's retirement hiatus. I was under the impression there was a top tier of players (Osaka, Halep, Barty etc.) and then the chasing pack. Then I tune into the Aus Open this year, and Osaka is seeded outside the top 10, Halep is seeded outside the top 10. Muguruza is nowhere near it, neither is Kerber (though I'm aware she is past her prime.) The latter two I can understand as they just haven't been doing a lot of winning, but why were Osaka and Halep seeded so low? Clearly they've not had the recent runs on the board, but why? Is it because of injury or are they just nowhere near being the best players in the world like I thought?

Osaka took time off last year and you can’t protect your ranking that high. Halep hasn’t been fantastic the last few years

Simple reason is because they missed a heap of tournaments last year

You're a brave man expecting consistency in WTA results.

Back