• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 13, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
wombats
So weird
The most thrilling game with Nick and the kokka. Playing a blistering entertaining game with some incredible shots placed by Kokka.
And yet...no comments...nada.
Yet? You get endless crap about obscure grunting unwatchable players all day long.
It's like some tennis die hards are deliberately cultish and anti-aussie whenever possible.

Well, stuff youse all! :D
And go Nick and Kokka!
Brilliant tennis.
Need to be special in the deciding set

Apr 1, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everton FC
I only watched on my phone from 5 all. Judging by the scoreline a great battle, maybe not the tennis.
Yeah that's fair. The standard was horrendous for the most part in that 3rd set. Was really frustrating to watch.

You're right though, much closer battles today compared to yesterday's results.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Woohoo finally Kaia Kanepi takes out the screaming banshee on an error from Sablenka.
Another sore loser.
How disrespectful no oncourt interview. Ch9 has done it again. Oh well.
Huh I saw an interview but I am watching on 9Now

Woohoo finally Kaia Kanepi takes out the screaming banshee on an error from Sablenka.
Another sore loser.
How disrespectful no oncourt interview. Ch9 has done it again. Oh we

Yeah not disappointed I won’t hear Sabalenka I just better not have to see Collins much longer.

Yeah not disappointed I won’t hear Sabalenka I just better not have to see Collins much longer.
Just for you I’ll go for anyone collins plays. Which should be easy because I actually like Cornet.

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
Medvedev vs auger-alliasime or tsitsipas vs sinner as the night match on Wednesday? I think tsitsipas brings in better ratings and crowds than Medvedev here, so think it will be the Greek vs Italian on RLA at night.

Medvedev vs auger-alliasime or tsitsipas vs sinner as the night match on Wednesday? I think tsitsipas brings in better ratings and crowds than Medvedev here, so think it will be the Greek vs Italian on RLA at night.

Think Medvedev as the number 1 seed deserves the night.

Cannot see anyone beating Medvedev this tournament. Such a great hard court player.

Give Sinner an outside chance but I agree. Actually said before the tournament even if Novak played, I’d be tipping Mededev

Needs to get rid of Hewitt from his camp. Everything about Alex reminds me of Hewitt so much and nowadays those types aren’t going to cut it in slams in terms of getting to semis and beyond. Everything about Alex is “solid” but he doesn’t have a weapon unfortunately. Can never doubt his ability to try though and I do respect that.

Adolfo Gutierrez is the long time coach of De Minaur.

Back