Australia Parliament is and always was racist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Free Agent

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast

This isn't nothing new but explains why there's no mixed culture in parliament or lack of. Might be one that slips through the cracks just for show but they obviously would be pushed very low down in the ranks. Regardless this Parliament is obviously very racist in selecting MPs. If you are of a mixed background you have nil chance to make it into parliament. I find this so wrong as Australia is a country where we have a lot of rich history of people from all sorts of different cultures and backgrounds that could do some really good things if given the chance but this news really explains why parliament is full of just fat middle aged white man with no social skills or society awareness yet they are the ones running the country right now making a complete joke of it. It's a boy club mentality up there. No wonder why we look so dumb on a world platform. There's hardly a brain cell up there between them. Straight out of private school and into parliament because daddy said so. No we don't want people with different cultures so son you have to pick up where I left off. This is been happening through generations of parliament to make sure it stays completely rich white and entitled with no people making it with other cultures or backgrounds allowed. Change is way overdue and this is why I will vote against Morrison. Always knew he was a racist. What a disgrace our leaders have become. Pathetic sexist and now racists.
fd3c7bf94fad3f45ef5bdad0fce24d27.jpg

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We have a government elected on the back of a fiercely anti refugee campaign who made one of it's first priorities making racist speech easier justified by the Attorney General telling Parliament "everyone has a right to be bigot" and when presented with the Uluru Statement from the Heart by First Australians told them to get f***ed. Tragically we seem to be going backwards quickly at the moment.

We have a government elected on the back of a fiercely anti refugee campaign who made one of it's first priorities making racist speech easier justified by the Attorney General telling Parliament "everyone has a right to be bigot" and when presented with the Uluru Statement from the Heart by First Australians told them to get f***ed. Tragically we seem to be going backwards quickly at the moment.
At the time Parliament was first opened in Canberra, in the NT they were still rounding up and slaughtering Indigenous peoples

Australia wouldn't be a commonwealth if not for racism and a need to have centralised control of our national borders.......................thank you unions!
If you hate unions why do you admire Keating so? Through the Accord he brought the dreaded unions directly into the policy making field, hardly the sort of thing I can imagine you approving of.

If you hate unions why do you admire Keating so? Through the Accord he brought the dreaded unions directly into the policy making field, hardly the sort of thing I can imagine you approving of.

Do you approve of the white Australia policy, the violence against minorities and labelling Australian made goods that used coloured labour?

further there is nothing wrong with unions, in fact they are an important part of society.

but there is everything wrong with criminal unions. Can you recall who deregistered criminal unions like the BLF and the Painters and Dockers? Perhaps Hawke and Keating had the balls to take on the unions?

This isn't nothing new but explains why there's no mixed culture in parliament or lack of. Might be one that slips through the cracks just for show but they obviously would be pushed very low down in the ranks. Regardless this Parliament is obviously very racist in selecting MPs. If you are of a mixed background you have nil chance to make it into parliament. I find this so wrong as Australia is a country where we have a lot of rich history of people from all sorts of different cultures and backgrounds that could do some really good things if given the chance but this news really explains why parliament is full of just fat middle aged white man with no social skills or society awareness yet they are the ones running the country right now making a complete joke of it. It's a boy club mentality up there. No wonder why we look so dumb on a world platform. There's hardly a brain cell up there between them. Straight out of private school and into parliament because daddy said so. No we don't want people with different cultures so son you have to pick up where I left off. This is been happening through generations of parliament to make sure it stays completely rich white and entitled with no people making it with other cultures or backgrounds allowed. Change is way overdue and this is why I will vote against Morrison. Always knew he was a racist. What a disgrace our leaders have become. Pathetic sexist and now racists.
fd3c7bf94fad3f45ef5bdad0fce24d27.jpg

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk
I mean yeah, Morrison has openly embraced racist and xenophobic dog whistles throughout his career.

The opposition leader in Victoria previously ran on an openly racist platform of demonising African migrants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back