Australia tour of Bangladesh 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably want Indian style tv money when foxtel don't care about a series against Bangladesh that starts at 10pm at night
Yeah but Fox are happy to have the Windies and Pakistan starting at 1am though. Windies are playing an a lot more attractive style of cricket at the moment though.

I'm not sure Dave Middleton is the one making the decision to write all that off his own back. He would write it under instructions from the media and communications manager at CA.
I'd say journalistic integrity is what made him write all that, given his updated summary of the broadcasting rights situation was all factual.

When CA have something to say, they use their own separate website and social media channels.

Teams for Game 2 tonight:

Bangladesh (Playing XI): Mohammad Naim, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah(c), Nurul Hasan(w), Afif Hossain, Shamim Hossain, Mahedi Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Shoriful Islam, Nasum Ahmed

Australia (Playing XI): Alex Carey, Josh Philippe, Mitchell Marsh, Moises Henriques, Matthew Wade(w/c), Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Mitchell Starc, Andrew Tye, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood

Anyone else enjoying it with no commentary?? I’ve never really tried watching cricket without commentary but I’m actually enjoying it.

This is farken sh*t not being able to find a stream
Sportsbet has it mate, think you have to have an account though. That’s the only stream I have been able to find though. Works on YouTube somehow but I’m not real sure how.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back