Australia tour of New Zealand, 2021- 5 T20 matches

Remove this Banner Ad

Well rich coming from you guys. NZ haven't beaten OZ in a Test match at home since 1993,lol
they beat us in tassie when warner ran out of partners

Why are they talking about Munro? He's not likely to come back into the team. Young bloke called Finn Allen will get a chance.

Also Junior keeps talking about Carisbrook, they knocked that ground down about a decade ago.

I reckon there were three things that stood out for me in this game, 1) Australias players were rusty after a couple week break 2) this is not a 'team that has played a lot together and 3) alot of the Aussie players didn't know and play the dimensions of the ground as well as the Kiwi players.

I think the ground most of the players would be familiar with is Eden Park.

Could realistically see the BlackCaps winning this 4-1 or 5-0.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Black Caps winning this game for all the victims of the Christchurch earthquake that happened 10 years ago.

Aussie supporters showing their class again by abusing me, NZ cricketers and NZ cricket in general, the Ugly Australians are alive and well.

Just disgraceful.
You're winding them up. What do you expect? Maybe pull your head in and win gracefully.

We are the nice guys of cricket.

Warner would never get a game for the Black Caps, we have a no dickheads policy.

Name a dickhead that played for the Black Caps? I dare you.
All that "nice guys" stuff was a PR thing. You realize that right?

1613987868263.png

Jamieson looking like one so far. But I'm sure he'll magically get a pass because of where he is from.

As if New Zealand Cricket hasn't had their fair share of w***ers in their teams and in their crowds. Get over yourself.

Also Warner in form would walk into your team. Stop talking s**t for once.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back