Socceroos Australia V England-4.45am Sat Morning

Remove this Banner Ad

Vardy not playing, Kane to be rested, Rashford starting and Rooney on the bench. Forster will start in goal instead of Hart according to Roy at the press conference
Whilst i would have gone for aus anyway, it means that i now hope we win 3-0 than 3-2 with a couple of spurs players scoring.

Rogic and Mooy all over them through the central of midfield.

Rogic started really strong and I thought Mooy really worked into it.

Jedinak has poked it around fairly well from deep.

Really don't like Risdon.

Jamie Mac barely got a look at it.

England look OK on the counter but other than the early goal haven't created a lot.

Wilshire invisible.

defence still has problems. midfield has found it pretty easy, england don't really look too committed. aus mids trying to show off a bit, rogic has been really good. but australia are up for it, and can't ask for much more than that with some of the blokes out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee do we need a striker. England looked as disinterested as they did in 03 and should've been made to pay the same price.

Rogic could find himself going to a bigger club than Celtic soon enough. Defence, especially Risdon, were poor and showed why they play in lesser leagues.

I know it was a B team but England would want to improve fast.

The fact that we only 'scored' from an OG says enough for me.
Basically yeah. The new fella, not JMac but the other one.... he looked really good but all the pretty leadup play doesn't mean much of you can't score. There was plenty of the pretty stuff though, we bossed the middle.

Hopefully Giannou is the answer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back