Australia v India, 1st Test at Adelaide Oval Dec 6-10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HLM*

Club Legend
AFL Club
Richmond
Give your predictions for this test so we can look back in 6 days and laugh at how wrong we were.

Result: Draw
Most runs Australia: Handscombe
Most wickets Australia: Cummins
Any other predictions: Marcus Harris will fail both innings. Indian batsmen will target Lyon and get the better of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eltrain

Senior List
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
MVFC, Everton, Red Sox, Bruins
SACA expecting bad ticket sales due to daytime.
Even before AO started hosting day night tests their crowd numbers were pretty decent. Not expecting full houses but something around the 30k mark over the weekend would be good. SACA are still expecting to break the Australia v India test attendance record in Adelaide of 114,000 despite the weekend train cancellations.

Last edited:

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Now that this is back as a day only game expecting the first of four absolute roads in the summer.

I always found Adelaide tests boring as dogshit until day 4.5 and am expecting the same - especially if Australia bats first. If we bat second we will probably fold under the pressure of Indian first innings runs.

Kapow!!!

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Test match cricket is back and we've given ourselves the best possible chance (of not losing by an innings) with the line-up.

I'm really hoping what has been reported is true and they've left a bit of grass on the wicket otherwise this could be a bit of a grind.

Mkcaptain

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bushrangers
Taking my radio to the office today. Not much beats the excitement of the first test for the summer.

I'm also nervous but excited for Harris.

Top Bottom