Australia v India, 1st Test at Adelaide Oval Dec 6-10.

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually wouldn't mind if we ended up bowling today even though it's stinking hot.

When it's this hot the moisture in the wicket gets sucked up to the surface quickly. Can do a fair bit in the first hour unexpectedly. The moisture obviously doesn't last long and it will flatten out but it's amazing how often teams get knocked over in very hot conditions.

Having said that, it would be a bold move to win the toss and bowl!

Actually wouldn't mind if we ended up bowling today even though it's stinking hot.

When it's this hot the moisture in the wicket gets sucked up to the surface quickly. Can do a fair bit in the first hour unexpectedly. The moisture obviously doesn't last long and it will flatten out but it's amazing how often teams get knocked over in very hot conditions.

Having said that, it would be a bold move to win the toss and bowl!

Chief would need to buy 3-4 more servers if we win the toss and bowl first.

Ch7 switching between commentators at a rate of knots, it's like they have to give them all some airtime to justify having so many but it's all over the place.

Still better than 9

Ch7 switching between commentators at a rate of knots, it's like they have to give them all some airtime to justify having so many but it's all over the place.
They have to do that to showcase their talent early on, but I don't mind the coverage itself, seems fresher than Ch 9 that's for sure

Can't comment on Fox as I don't have it

I'm nervous going in with only 4 bowlers when 3 of them are so injury prone.

Still better than playing MMarsh who averages 20 and not even half that recently...and the bloke barely bowls anyway.

Who do you suggest would be getting a game ahead of him?
M Wade

Paine as a 34 year old has not done enough to warrant continued selection moving forward. He’s now protected with the big C next to his name.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Australia would have gone in a different direction wicketkeeping wise. Paine is 34 and his average is better

M Wade

Paine as a 34 year old has not done enough to warrant continued selection moving forward. He’s now protected with the big C next to his name.

Called it lol

You want to bring back the WORST keeper in recent history...yeah thank the lord you aren't a selector. The options are Paine or Carey...and one isn't ready. Carey has a stack of potential but he's barely averaging 15 this Shield season.

M Wade

Paine is averaging close to 40 with the bat... Far far from awful and a significant upgrade over Wade with the gloves.

Paine is averaging close to 40 with the bat... Far far from awful and a significant upgrade over Wade with the gloves.

Anyone is better than Wade I still have nightmares about him keeping!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back