Australia v India (women's: 3 ODIs, 1 Test, 3 T20Is)

Which teenager are you expecting to be the most sensational?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm surprised Wareham is in before Molineux
Wareham is a good striker, especially later in the innings and can generally go from early in her innings

Tahlia McGrath has been very good this series, hard to see her being dropped at anytime in the near future, which makes it interesting to see who will be dropped when Haynes, Jonasson and Schutt return.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Australia has won the series, and if we win tomorrow will finish 11-5, but it doesn't feel like the series has been that one sided. Compared to the last two series against New Zealand this has been a very even and competitive and really enjoyable to watch.

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Australia win the series with one game to spare but it has been much closer than that…

Tahlia McGrath has been very good this series, hard to see her being dropped at anytime in the near future, which makes it interesting to see who will be dropped when Haynes, Jonasson and Schutt return.

Have a feeling Haynes won’t play t20’s much more anyway. Jonasessen will come in for Molineux. Carey or Darlington for Schutt.

Australia win the series with one game to spare but it has been much closer than that…

We should be losing. Very lucky to win the second ODI and we were losing that test after sending them in.

Australia has won the series, and if we win tomorrow will finish 11-5, but it doesn't feel like the series has been that one sided. Compared to the last two series against New Zealand this has been a very even and competitive and really enjoyable to watch.

Totally agree

As much as I love to see Australia totally dominate & not have the "heart attack" finishes, it's been good to see India step things up and make it a really tight contest. Though the experience of Australia has shown at the end of a couple of matches and what's got the team over the line

Have a feeling Haynes won’t play t20’s much more anyway. Jonasessen will come in for Molineux. Carey or Darlington for Schutt.
I can't see Mott dropping Haynes if she is available, and I think I read or heard somewhere the she is aiming for the next T20 World Cup before making a decision on retirement. I think you maybe right about Molineux, Carey and Darlington having to make way.

Totally agree

As much as I love to see Australia totally dominate & not have the "heart attack" finishes, it's been good to see India step things up and make it a really tight contest. Though the experience of Australia has shown at the end of a couple of matches and what's got the team over the line

Good for the sport too having one team dominate isn’t good. Gets boring after a while. Women’s cricket needs a strong India

I can't see Mott dropping Haynes if she is available, and I think I read or heard somewhere the she is aiming for the next T20 World Cup before making a decision on retirement. I think you maybe right about Molineux, Carey and Darlington having to make way.

Look personally and I know they won’t, Perry shouldn’t be a certain choice in a t20. Her and Haynes are the same types of bats and Rachel goes quicker at the end. We have a zillion bowling options anyway.

The Haynes call will be interesting

Look personally and I know they won’t, Perry shouldn’t be a certain choice in a t20. Her and Haynes are the same types of bats and Rachel goes quicker at the end. We have a zillion bowling options anyway.

The Haynes call will be interesting
I agree about Perry as well, the T20 game has passed her by. She isn't the bowler she was two or three years ago and her batting is no longer suited to the game.

I agree about Perry as well, the T20 game has passed her by. She isn't the bowler she was two or three years ago and her batting is no longer suited to the game.

Yep agree. They won’t do it though unfortunately. So therefore we have to be a bit more realistic.

Would they consider dropping a bowler, so Darlington and Carey both go? You still have Gardner, Perry and at a pinch McGrath. Then have your three normal bowlers

Yep agree. They won’t do it though unfortunately. So therefore we have to be a bit more realistic.

Would they consider dropping a bowler, so Darlington and Carey both go? You still have Gardner, Perry and at a pinch McGrath. Then have your three normal bowlers
Yeah, I’m leaning towards one less bowler, we currently have eight in the team and Meg doesn’t know how to use them effectively.

Back