Australia v New Zealand 1st Test at Perth December 12-16

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder how if you should just turn the telly off when NZ play. Obviously you don't rate them. Why do we need to hear about it every match?
Crowe and Hadlee, everyone would take over Kane.

Bond and Taylor is debatable. Having most of their careers, I'd take those two over Kane even though Bond's career was cut short with injuries and that unsanctioned ICL.

OK. $100 on the MCG Test first. The claim was that he was trash with the red ball. If he gets more than his fair share of wickets he can't be trash. 10 wickets divided by 4 main bowlers is 2.5 wickets each. If he gets 5 wickets or more for the match he's obviously performed better than trash and you owe me $100.

Same deal for Sydney.

In the event that NZ don't bat through their whole 10 wickets in an innings for either match (e.g. rain) then it will be a pro-rata calculation. For example - NZ bats through their first innings (10 wickets) but in their second innings only 6 wickets fall before rain washes the rest of the match out then 16 wickets divided by 4 = 4.

How would you like to make this transaction?

What are you talking about? You backed about when we couldn't agree on terms.

I didn’t back out but looking back a stalemate was never resolved. It’s a shame, statistically I won easy, but on the eye test it was an absolute pantsing 😁

I didn’t back out but looking back a stalemate was never resolved. It’s a shame, statistically I won easy, but on the eye test it was an absolute pantsing 😁

Two more wickets to Starc in this 3rd Test and it would have been even anyway.

EDIT: Match ended early. Starc finishes with 4 wickets out of a possible 19. Gutted he didn't get a chance to get the last one out. Lyon took 10 for the match and there was a runout. Of the 8 remaining wickets Starc took half of the wickets and Cummins the other half. Better than trash with the new ball on a spinner's wicket methinks.

Last edited:
Two more wickets to Starc in this 3rd Test and it would have been even anyway.

EDIT: Match ended early. Starc finishes with 4 wickets out of a possible 19. Gutted he didn't get a chance to get the last one out. Lyon took 10 for the match and there was a runout. Of the 8 remaining wickets Starc took half of the wickets and Cummins the other half. Better than trash with the new ball on a spinner's wicket methinks.

You really had to stretch to create a draw there 😁

It did give me something to focus on other than the poor performance of my side so thank you...that and my love of Nathan Lyon 😍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back