Australia v New Zealand ODI Series (September 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

If there was a more conclusive angle, im pretty certain that back right foot of his touched the rope. But unforutnately there wasnt. Yep decisions like that swing games .

Hey maybe I was talking with my money and not my mind. I did have a bit of a wage on NZ to chase that down.

Game of centimetres and inches hey?

I think pretty much the team NZ had tonight, will be close to their XI against Australia in the T20 World Cup

And based from what I have seen this series , their a long way behind especially in the batting department. Maybe they can bring in : Munro, Siefert as dark horses into this side.

If you were basing it to win the title, swapping a Munro for Williamson would be a no brainer.

Also is Colin de Grandhomme still available. Remmeber him being pretty handy with bat and ball.
Colin retired sadly

Good. Much needed change of pace.
I miss when 200-250 was defendable.
Less about the score and more about the closeness of the contest IMO.

A team chasing 350 and going at 6.5 rpo for the first 35-40 overs, for instance, keeps the game tight, and is an appealing game to watch. If they lose early wickets and drop to 5 rpo, then sure, it's game over.

But every format has s**t games sometimes.

Thats a good thing i guess about playing 3 games in a series at the same venue. I think after the 1st game of the AUs v ZIM, AUS V NZ, teams toned down and had a more calcualted figure in mind batting 1st.

Had the series say moved from each different city game by game, say on a road, on a minefield, and on an unknown wicket type...........it would have been difficult to judge what a par score would be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back