Australia vs India First Test - Adelaide Oval - Dec 9 - Dec 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazelwood fair enough, Starc is a dead set insult to Siddle and a clear message.

I tell you what else is an insult a 'fast' bowler trundling in at 130km (being generous) and only bowling 20 overs!

Good to see hazlewood get a gig, excited to see how he goes (also nice to hear pattison was bowling in the nets to the aussie batters)

Sids had to go, has been too poor for too long now. Needs to back and show good extended form in shield cricket (think he will find it hard to get back in with the abundence of young bowlers coming through). Needs to start eating meet again.

Not sure about Starc, i like 2 right handers and a lefty. Knew harris wouldnt last all 4 games, just impossible after lack of work before series and close games.

Nice to see S Marsh in as well, needs to make the most of it or it could be curtains as well, you only get so many chances (although injury has played a big part in him missing games)

I know he's still young but this is the time for Starc to put it all together. Tall, left-arm, pace, bounce, swing - all the ingredients to be a great bowler. It also looks as if this pitch is taylor made for him so if he can't get wickets here then there's issues. I'm actually kinda surprised that he up until now has been so erratic considering he's one of the best at executing a Yorker in limited overs. Now just bring that back to a good length and you'll be successful Mitch

Marsh boys only the fifth pair of brothers to play in the same test right?
For Australia.

And they should send a message to Siddle.

He doesn't have the weapons to be a threat at test level anymore.
Siddle was ill during the last test, that would take some Km out of you. Horse for courses will be the go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back