Australia vs New Zealand - Bledisloe I

Remove this Banner Ad

But instead of starting the ad as soon as a scrum is called giving them enough chance to return by the time the scrum has engaged, they show a replay or two, and then go to an ad and you return with the ball down the other end.:rolleyes:

I've read that Seven paused their broadcasts to fit in the desired amount of ads, so by the end of each half their broadcast was actually 2-3 minutes delayed.

They do that for the footy as well. Would prefer that though to missing massive chunks of play.

Aussies are going to have to come up with something special to be contenders at the RWC.

Firstly I can't see them beating NZ in NZ. They could definitely win in Brisbane but beating the All Blacks in New Zealand is just on another level its not funny.

The only way they could possibly do it, is to get a quick start. Get a 10 point lead early and the All Blacks may just fold under the enormous pressure of a knock out game. Otherwise they will just be making up the numbers.

If the All Blacks get the good starts in the knock out matches and are up by 10 points early its game over. World Cup NZ.

We are in opposite sides of the draw though I think. So when the Kiwis inevitably choke at the semi-final stage, we won't have to play them.

We are in opposite sides of the draw though I think. So when the Kiwis inevitably choke at the semi-final stage, we won't have to play them.

Goodluck with that strategy.

I think the Wallabies will be the team dropping out early. Ireland and England will be licking their lips.

We are in opposite sides of the draw though I think.

Only if you win your group. Based on the Bledisloe game, I think Ireland have a decent chance of beating the Wallabies if we play at our best. That game will likely make or break both teams' competitions.

This is why Barnes is CRITICAL to our success, McCabe is a plodder, I am sorry but him and AAK...the Kiwis must have been laughing to the bank. Yeah Cooper played poorly, but it isn't helped when Nonu, etc gave our centres a bath out there, and if Higgenbotham is not starting next week, I'll lose it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back