Australia vs Sri Lanka T20 Game 3: Wed 22 Feb at 7.20pm (local time) at Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigerssaints

Club Legend
Sep 7, 2012
Hobart
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
hobart f c
Only one person in the country that rates him and that's gilchrist. Can't believe he didn't get suspended anyway for carrying on like a sook after the game the other night
Tye took 3 wks , the game was already over" when he bowled that last over "
Even Slatter ,pre game tonite said,the sri lankins , momentum went high gear( that when Moises bowled the 19th over 22 runs )
Tye is taking one for NSW boys , who once again failed under pressure Moises ,dropped 3 times and had 22 runs hit off him
Cummins 1 ekt , 17 runs off ,his first over , should have been axed.
my old mate Bill said , what the most of us know Cummins has been around a long time, its about time he delivered
(he has kept since he played his first test , his FULL Australian contract.7 years , for no return)
No other Aussie injured cricketer in history, has held onto his contract, whilst out injured for so long )

thwack1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Just sat down and turned the cricket on.
first ball I see the fat man goes out in an all too familiar fashion and the first voice I hear is a woman commentator.... oh well off to I'm a celebrity......
What's wrong with a female commentator? She isn't in the kitchen making you dinner?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back