Politics Australian Antifa - Proudly supported by Chief

Remove this Banner Ad

Kozzie_Magic

Senior List
Nov 7, 2020
Bigfooty t/as Aust Antifa - Endorsed by chief
AFL Club
Melbourne
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Chief for all the wonderful work he has done for Antifa here in Australia. It's great knowing that we have the financial and spiritual support from the great man himself and this website, bigfooty.com.au. I've lined up an interview with a news.com.au journalist to spread the great news. I know Anitfa also has a massive following within the bigfooty community

it's time chief showed these fascists how to do things properly!!

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Chief for all the wonderful work he has done for Antifa here in Australia. It's great knowing that we have the financial and spiritual support from the great man himself and this website, bigfooty.com.au. I've lined up an interview with a news.com.au journalist to spread the great news. I know Anitfa also has a massive following within the bigfooty community

Dude, this is weaker than a Freo flag tilt :(

are you a fascist? Chief ban this scum

At least have the balls to post with your main. Seriously, how big a cowardly squib are you?

I guarantee Chief won't ban you, just have the balls to own your views

At least have the balls to post with your main. Seriously, how big a cowardly squib are you?

I guarantee Chief won't ban you, just have the balls to own your views
I know. It’s s**t what these punks get up to. Probably spends his nights breaking windows and pissing all over his cousins.

Chief c'mon mate, you were the one who told me to do it in your mouth

anyway, as chief has previously promoted, please give money to the australian antifa movement
Mr Antifa is waiting for your call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RWNJ too scared to use his own account is trying to be funny

not doing a good job either. as if any dees supporter would be antifa, you cant take your cheeseboard to a riot FFS!!!

You know what would be a hoot?

Get an Antifa flag, stand outside Police HQ and get someone to take a photo of you waving it and post it on here

Go on, you know you want to

Remove this Banner Ad

Back