Competition Australian Basketball Association 2019/20 - Entries now being accepted

Remove this Banner Ad

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
1573475039538.png

Hello and welcome to the draft!

We've had 14 entrants, 4 of whom are keeping their existing teams from season 1.

fancyscum - Adelaide Roos - Red
caloschwaby - Central City Scrapers - Navy
magpienato - Launceston 56ers - Royal
Cannavo - Southport Heat - Yellow

The remaining 10 entrants will go into the draft, with the order as follows:

1. GremioPower - Canberra - Sky Blue
2. cottoneyeYeo - Melbourne Suburban - Green
3. Nickimus Rex - Brisbane - Black
4. SilvaComet - Sydney City - Aqua
5. DYLANROO18 - Perth North - Purple
6. Cody_ - Sydney Central/West - Maroon
7. muggsy26 - North QLD - Pink
8. Barrybran
9. Spanna
10. El_Scorcho

Locations:

With Adelaide, Melbourne City, Tasmania and Gold Coast taken, the available locations are as follows:

Sydney Central/West - Cody_
Sydney City/Beaches - SilvaComet

Regional NSW
Perth South
Perth North - DYLANROO18
Melbourne Suburban - cottoneyeYeo

Regional Victoria
Brisbane - Nickimus Rex
North QLD - muggsy26
Canberra - GremioPower

Colours:

With red, navy, royal and yellow taken, the available colours are as follows:

Black- Nickimus Rex
Purple - DYLANROO18
Green - cottoneyeYeo

Pink - muggsy26
Maroon - Cody_
Aqua - SilvaComet
Sky Blue - GremioPower

Orange
Brown
Silver/Grey

You'll be designing 2 uniforms to be submitted on 1 image, a home and a road. Your road jersey and shorts must be primarily the colour you draft, the home must be primarily white. You can use any secondary colours you like. If you're not sure if you've used enough of your colour to qualify, just ask.

The Entry:

As posted earlier, you'll design 2 uniforms and 1 logo. The home uniform will be white based, the road uniform will be your drafted colour. Both uniforms and the logo will go on 1 image, which you'll submit to me.

Your uniforms will require numbers on the front and back and a player name on the back wherever you like it. The ABA logo cannot be recoloured and must be placed on the left shoulder and right hip. The manufacturer logo must be placed on the right shoulder and left hip, as follows:

1573474964760.png

The Draft:

The draft begins right now! Select your location and colour, and then you can get to work creating an identity and uniforms. Remember to tag the next person on the list after you've drafted. Everyone will have 24 hours after being tagged to get their pick in.

I'll do my best to cross off colours and locations as they get selected, but ultimately it's up to you to ensure that what you've selected is still free. If you pick something that's already picked, your entire selection is cancelled and you have to go again as soon as you realise. If other people pick in the mean time, too bad.

Let's begin!

GremioPower

Last edited:

Come on guys, quick draft is a good draft!

El_Scorcho , will you accept an alternate kit in the presentation or is it strictly just Home and Away?
As long as it's all in the same image I'm not fussed, provided your overall look is primarily your drafted colour. Don't feature an alternate colour ahead of your home, if that makes sense.

1280px-SI_Yankees_vs_Cyclones_08-27-17_2nd_Inning_14.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone knows North of Perth is far superior to the South*, so I'll go with Regional Victoria and Brown thanks.

*Plus there's no way my entry is going to beat that of the Fremantle Buskers from last season

Perth South and Silver/Grey it is.

I'll give everyone 3 weeks to get entries in, we'll make it Sunday 8th December. Try to keep me posted if it doesn't look like you're going to be able to submit on time.

TSPN Daily
> News > Basketball > ABA 2019/20 >
Saturday 16/11/2019 - 6:59PM

Kawhi Leonard has officially jumped on the 56ers bandwagon for ABA 2019/20 saying in a recent interview:

"You know I'm a fun guy, and yeah I just like havin' fun here in uhhh Lawnsexton I think it's called"

kawhi.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back