Competition Australian Basketball Association 2019/20 - Entries now being accepted

Remove this Banner Ad

Random question, does the team have to be named after the nominated location (i.e. Brisbane) or can it be named after a region/suburb in Brisbane?
My Melbourne-based team is called "Central City", so I reckon that'd be fine.

Announcing the Brisbane Angels (still WIP) #HoldOnToYourHalos

Random question, does the team have to be named after the nominated location (i.e. Brisbane) or can it be named after a region/suburb in Brisbane?
View attachment 780694
Calo has covered this, but your team just has to be based in Brisbane. The name and identity is completely up to you. It could be the Brisbane Angels. The QLD Angels. The East Coast Angels. The Chermside Angels etc etc.

A couple of weeks until entries are due in!

2DOGIch.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance for a final license available? Only just seen this due to Year 12 exams. Would really appreciate it!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'll keep you as first reserve in case anyone doesn't submit.

If anyone is going to struggle to get their entry in by the 8th, let us know here and dylben01 can take your place.

I'll keep you as first reserve in case anyone doesn't submit.

If anyone is going to struggle to get their entry in by the 8th, let us know here and dylben01 can take your place.
I have told won't be able to do it, haven't I? I am not sure whether I am still occupying a spot. If I am, he can replace me.

A few days left on this one, due Sunday.

Remember to let me know if you can't get an entry in, as we have a replacement

2 days left on this one! Lots of submissions already in, but still about half to come. Remember to let me know if you won't get an entry in.

Just for those still to submit, if possible, upload your image to www.imgur.com and submit the imgur link URL to me as opposed to uploading the image to bigfooty. Bigfooty is temperamental as to whether it'll display it's own links half the time. I'd just upload them all myself, but imgur tends to compress images over 1mb in size.

dylben01 are you still keen? You can take over Spanna's drafted colour and location, which are Regional Victoria and Brown.

I might not be able to submit either, as I'm a student i get Photoshop free with my school but apparently my licence has expired. If i can have a bit more time I'm gonna go see my IT department tomorrow and hopefully get it again.

Still waiting on a few entries, but it might be a day or two before I get a chance to get the first thread up, so plenty of time to get entries in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back