Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
TDWtVdj.png

Welcome back to the ABA!

BigFooty's premier basketball graphic design competition will return for it's 2nd season this year.

As many of you will remember, last year we held a draft for people to select their location and primary colour. I'll be holding another draft this year, but I will give last season's entrants an opportunity to retain their identity from last year and skip the draft. Note that opting to retain your identity means you must use the same full team name, and same secondary colours. You're retaining your identity, not just your draft picks.

If you don't want to retain last year's identity in full, you'll go into the draft! Details of which will come shortly. I'm happy for people to use the same nickname and logo from last year with a newly drafted location and colour if they choose.

The entry requirements of this competition will be the same as last year. Home white and road coloured uniforms and a logo of your own creation, all submitted in one image.

In this thread, register your interest for the upcoming season, which I'm hoping to run through December and January. Post if you're keen, and let me know if you want to retain last year's identity.

Edit: I'll give people until this Sunday 10th November 2019 to sign up so we can get the draft happening and get onto design.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The more the merrier, keep those entries coming in!

Can I get a couple of clarifications

craegus is MSG in with a new identity or out altogether?

Barrybran just confirming, are you sticking with the Snakes?

I'll keep accepting registrations until i've got answers for these questions and got the rest of it organised, so don't miss out!

Last edited:

I'll keep accepting registrations until i've got answers for these questions and got the rest of it organised, so don't miss out!
Keep to keep Wollongong and light green but can I update the name?

Out altogether.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back