Remove this Banner Ad

caloschwaby

You Beauty
Jan 3, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Celtics, Renegades, Packers
Entries are due at midnight tonight! If you're going to struggle to make that time, just let me know in here what your ETA is. I have about half the entries already.
Have work tonight so I'll be unable to get it done before midnight, should be ready to go sometime tomorrow :)

Barrybran

Premium Platinum
Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
I don't have an ETA unfortunately. I'll keep plugging away but don't hold things up on my account. Just haven't had the time to do what I want to do with it.

El_Scorcho

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Still waiting on a couple of entries, keep me posted on what's going on with them!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

El_Scorcho

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Sad to see you miss Barry but very happy to see SP take your place. Stand by everyone else, it'll just be a day or two.

El_Scorcho

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Two rounds in the books, and the ladder is starting to take shape

(Apologies for the ugly ladder, hopefully i'll have time to do a prettier one before next time)

El_Scorcho

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
One more regular season round to go before the playoffs!

In the north, the Axolotls and Frillnecks have booked their places in playoff action. Dubbo and Perth have a head to head matchup for the 3rd and final playoff spot.

It's a similar story in the south, with the Echidnas and Shoebills clinched and a Melbourne derby between Preston and Port Phillip for the final place.

Good luck to all!

Remove this Banner Ad