Remove this Banner Ad

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Welcome to the Australian Basketball Association!

PSLLw0i.png

Competition Structure

Teams will start in conferences of 6, a Northern Conference and a Southern Conference. You'll play each team in your conference once.

The top 3 teams from each conference will go through to a 6 team playoff series.

Northern Conference

Frillnecks
Seahorses
Axolotls
Donkeys
Cassowaries
Platypuses

Southern Conference

Cobras
Shoebills
Echidnas
Pangolins
Spider Crabs
Yetis

Entry Requirements

• You will create a brand new basketball team from scratch, based on the selections you made in the draft. This team must be brand new identity that does not borrow heavily the identity of an existing sports team. You must use the nickname you selected, however the place name can be any location name that fits reasonably within your selected location, eg North QLD could use Townsville, Cairns or North QLD.
  • You will create a home and away uniform for this team, and you will submit 1 image to me with both uniforms on it. The home uniform MUST be primarily white, and the away uniform MUST be primarily your drafted colour.
  • I'm giving entrants a fair bit of freedom regarding presentation. You must display a front view of both the home and away jerseys, however how much of the rest of the uniform you display is entirely up to you based on what fits in with your presentation.
  • As per the displayed layout, your entry must include numbers front and back, a player name on the back (above or below the numbers), a manufacturer logo of your choice on the players right shoulder and left hip, and the ABA logo in green and gold on the left shoulder and right hip. The ABA logo can be found here:

BsH0tih.png

Due Date

Entries are due to me via PM by the end of Sunday 31st January 2021. Please submit your entry image via a url to an external hosting site, like Imgur or Flickr. Submitting it straight through bigfooty causes issues with displaying the images in match threads.

Good luck!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry I haven't been bumping this thread as hard as i'd like over the past week, but i've received a few entries now, looking forward to seeing a few more!

You have 4 days to get this one in.

I've got about half the entries in now which is great to see with a couple of days to go. Keep them rolling in!

Entries are due at midnight tonight! If you're going to struggle to make that time, just let me know in here what your ETA is. I have about half the entries already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back