Competition Australian Basketball Association 2021 HQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Entries are due at midnight tonight! If you're going to struggle to make that time, just let me know in here what your ETA is. I have about half the entries already.
Have work tonight so I'll be unable to get it done before midnight, should be ready to go sometime tomorrow :)

Still waiting on a couple of entries, keep me posted on what's going on with them!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barrybran are you in? Still happy to accept an entry at this stage because I need to balance the conferences.

Barrybran are you in? Still happy to accept an entry at this stage because I need to balance the conferences.
Nah mate. It's going to take me too long to put something together that will do the comp justice and it's not fair to hold everyone else up on my account. I'll sit this one out.

Sad to see you miss Barry but very happy to see SP take your place. Stand by everyone else, it'll just be a day or two.

SunsphereParker has submitted in great time, the first round will be up tonight!

about-time-gif-9.gif

Two rounds in the books, and the ladder is starting to take shape

(Apologies for the ugly ladder, hopefully i'll have time to do a prettier one before next time)

ygKdNaQ.png

One more regular season round to go before the playoffs!

In the north, the Axolotls and Frillnecks have booked their places in playoff action. Dubbo and Perth have a head to head matchup for the 3rd and final playoff spot.

It's a similar story in the south, with the Echidnas and Shoebills clinched and a Melbourne derby between Preston and Port Phillip for the final place.

Good luck to all!

ynU210N.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back