Competition Australian Basketball Association - Competition sign up thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What on earth do you mean... I still don't get it?
Look at the lines on the basketball, you probably missed it because El_Scorcho left a whole state off of there when he designed it #MapsWithoutTasmania

latest

Look at the lines on the basketball, you probably missed it because El_Scorcho left a whole state off of there when he designed it #MapsWithoutTasmania
Tasmania is either the triangle shape below where Victoria would be, or on the underside of the ball depending on who's asking.

Tasmania is either the triangle shape below where Victoria would be, or on the underside of the ball depending on who's asking.

Took me a moment to realise why the lines of the ball were so distorted, but didn't take me too long to realise it was Australia, and once I did I saw the bottom right triangle as representing Tasmania. Brilliant and clever logo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've got great numbers but we can definitely accomodate more if anyone who hasn't already registered interest is keen

Given bidding appears to have screeched to a halt, I might give this one until early afternoon tomorrow and then we'll look at starting the draft. If you want in, now is the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back