Competition Australian Basketball Association - Draft Thread - Commences 9am 6/1/21

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt the whole logo will be drawn from scratch tbh.
true, It's got these little antenna (I'm no darwin) things that have little antennas attached to them and if I saw those…
Let's just say I'd s**t myself.

I got it easy, spider crabs aren't hard. 8 or something legs with some little claws and a malformed, ovular body is pretty easy. Good thing about being early is that I've drawn it up already

Hi all I am really sorry for my absence for the past couple of days. If what I read in the OP is correct I can jump in and make my pick and if so then I am keen to choose the Cassowaries as my team's nickname. Again I am really sorry for being off the board and away from the competition for a couple of days.

Hi all I am really sorry for my absence for the past couple of days. If what I read in the OP is correct I can jump in and make my pick and if so then I am keen to choose the Cassowaries as my team's nickname. Again I am really sorry for being off the board and away from the competition for a couple of days.
Most of us are in holiday mode mate. Don't stress.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I just realised that due to fancy and scorch taking colours in the first round, unless people choose to pick a location before me I will be the last to select a colour.

Of course that could lead me to taking a location instead which could be an advantage.

So what do people reckon will be the least popular of the colours still available?

So I just realised that due to fancy and scorch taking colours in the first round, unless people choose to pick a location before me I will be the last to select a colour.

Of course that could lead me to taking a location instead which could be an advantage.

So what do people reckon will be the least popular of the colours still available?
I'm going to go with yellow.
Just doesn't go with many colours except ones that are darker on the spectrum (blues, black, purple)

My non-graphic designer opinion

muggsy26 please don't make Craegus wait 24 hours this round.

source.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back