- Aug 21, 2007
- AFL Club
- Port Adelaide
- Other Teams
- Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Welcome to the Australian Basketball Association
Teams will start in pools of 3, where they'll play the other 2 teams in their pool.
The 9 winners of each pool will go straight through to a knockout round.
The 2nd and 3rd placed teams will go through to an 18 team wildcard shootout where all 18 teams will go into one poll, with the top 7 votegetters progressing through to the knockout rounds.
That will give us a final 16, and there will be 4 straight knockout rounds until a victor is crowned.
- You will create a brand new basketball team from scratch, based in the location you drafted and using the primary colour you drafted. This team must be brand new identity that does not borrow heavily the identity of an existing sports team (for example no doing Perth Lakers in gold and purple).
- You will create a home and away uniform for this team, and you will submit 1 image to me with both uniforms on it. The home uniform MUST be primarily white, and the away uniform MUST be primarily your drafted colour.
- Your uniforms must be presented showing both the front and back of the jersey, and at least 1 angle of the shorts. Also to be considered by not compulsory are socks, arm sleeves, shoes etc.
- If you are submitting a logo with your entry, it must be entirely of your own creation. No borrowed logos.
- As per the displayed layout, your entry must include numbers front and back, a player name on the back (above or below the numbers), a manufacturer logo on the players right shoulder and left hip, and the ABA logo in green and gold on the left shoulder and right hip.
The manufacturer logo can also go on the back below the collar if it suits your design better
We'll make it Thursday December 20th, purely to give people a 5 day buffer after the CCRC due date.