Competition Australian Basketball Association HQ

Remove this Banner Ad

:oops:
I don’t think I can get anything in for this one unfortunately. Is there any way I can pull out of this? Sorry about that.

No sorry, you'll have to get something in. Plenty of time left.

No sorry, you'll have to get something in. Plenty of time left.
I am in a situation where I am unable to access to my design at all. Unless I can find a laptop with paint or something I have no possible way.

I am in a situation where I am unable to access to my design at all. Unless I can find a laptop with paint or something I have no possible way.

If someone wants Fizzler's Bendigo team wearing Red, they are welcome to take it, otherwise we'll just leave it out.

Someone give me a team name for my Perth team.
Perth Surf
After about a week of work I've finally finished my design for the fictional team I created (mentioned in this thread). I find the alliteration of the name gives a cool vibe to the team. The Yellow represents the golden sand of Perth and obviously the blue symbolizes the lush waters which crash upon the shores.

*Just a note, I used EL Scorcho's Template for this if anybody's wondering.

Apart from that enjoy, critique and let me know what you think!

Team: Perth Surf
Stadium: Perth Stadium
Bio: This team originated as a joint-investment from three WAFL teams. Those being; West Perth Falcons, East Perth Royals and Perth Demons. These teams invested together to create a team to compete within the growing WA football market. These teams still however operate their own reserve teams within the WAFL. The new team moved into the newly built Perth Stadium who hosted a 3-way preseason game between crosstown rivals, West Coast and Fremantle before their inaugural season. With already 30,000 members and growing, this team is set to show the AFL what they're made of.

Home -
View attachment 374007

Clash -View attachment 374014

Logo:
View attachment 374016

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Newcastle Kings are pleased to announce the signings of NBA stars Joe Ingles and James Harden for the 2018-19 ABA season. We encourage all our fans to get around the boys and give them your upmost support.
ingles upload.png harden upload.png

In other franchise news, we have a court design for our home games at The King’s Court that can now be released to the public.
kings court upload.png

We look forward to your support for our inaugural season in the ABA in 2018 and 2019.

Merry Christmas from the Newcastle Kings

The Newcastle Kings are pleased to announce the signings of NBA stars Joe Ingles and James Harden for the 2018-19 ABA season. We encourage all our fans to get around the boys and give them your upmost support.
View attachment 596851 View attachment 596849

In other franchise news, we have a court design for our home games at The King’s Court that can now be released to the public.
View attachment 596852

We look forward to your support for our inaugural season in the ABA in 2018 and 2019.

Merry Christmas from the Newcastle Kings
I would like this post but it would get called as a foul on Harden

Are we all set for a start El_Scorcho?

Still waiting on a few entries. I would have tagged earlier but my wife and I just bought an airfryer and i've obviously been busy in fried chicken heaven.

Waiting on entries from:
Spanna_
SilvaComet
Bacon Warrior
The Half Back
Klim

And waiting for entries to be put into a single images from:
PeanutButter Pies
Kangas_11

Can the tagged people at least let me know what's going on so we can either wait for you or move forward? If i've tagged you and you have already sent your kit to me, I apologise, I copied them over to my spreadsheet in batches and may have missed one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back