Portfolio Australian Collegiate Sports Association | Gridiron Program

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne University (Melbourne)
"THE BLUES"

Melb Uni.jpg

Last edited:
Very interesting this one, as I play gridiron for Geelong and there is a team in the Victorian league based out of Melbourne Uni. The Royals, white uni's and blue helmets - http://www.gridironvictoria.com.au/team/melbourne-university/
I myself am Croydon Rangers supporter so am very familiar with the Melbourne Uni Royals. I wanted to stay somewhat true to the university teams in GV, though I decided to go for a different look for Monash.

Also I was actually thinking of playing for the Buccaneers if I end up going to uni in Waurn Ponds :)

Last edited:

I myself am Croydon Rangers supporter so am very familiar with the Melbourne Uni Royals. I wanted to stay somewhat true to the university teams in GV, though I decided to go for a different look for Monash.

Also I was actually thinking of playing for the Buccaneers if I end up going to uni in Waurn Ponds :)
Hit me up brother, I'll sort you out haha.

love this idea! college sport in the US is on another level, i wish australia could develop something similar but seems pretty farfetched currently. keen to see what you come up with.
Glad you like it! I too wish we had something of the sort with Universities that America has in developing professional talent :) Would develop a very passionate following by students I'd imagine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back