Australian Cricket Broadcast Rights 2018 - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

actually I am looking forward to the cricket this season and can't understand the constant dribble about the problems..

leave that with you cos I know it is either those who complain and do it to get a rise out of people or else it is done so that
someone will have a chop out and let it be the story rather than the real story...

The best thing for all of them to do would be to fade into the background for a while and do their time. There is a precedent for this though...Shane Warne spent his 12 month suspension in the commentary box
People were sympathetic to Shane because his mum apparently did it. Warner is on the nose with both the Australian public and the Australian players. If he still had hope of returning to the team then it's poor judgment from David but if he's resigned himself to never coming back then he may as well cash in.

He's got a voice for print media however.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A paywalled article in the Daily Telegraph is speculating that Dave Warner's biggest fan, Michael Slater, will join Channel 7.
Good thing I have Fox then...before I remember Warne ended up there.

**** you campaigners at Seven. Roaming Brian on Boxing Day would be better than Slats. What a serious **** up.

With Slats, it depends who he's with, I've seen him be perfectly fine on the rare occasions he's in England commentating. If he's not with the circle jerk bunch on nine, he might pull his head in.

For example, if he's with Punter or someone like that, Slats will have to behave professionally.

With Slats, it depends who he's with, I've seen him be perfectly fine on the rare occasions he's in England commentating. If he's not with the circle jerk bunch on nine, he might pull his head in.

For example, if he's with Punter or someone like that, Slats will have to behave professionally.
Spot on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back