Competition Australian Cricket Premiership 2020/21 - Announcement and Signups

Learn by doing my bros, even the legitimate professional designers on the board started somewhere! If you enjoy sports design and want to get involved, the best way to improve is to just keep having a crack at these competitions and learning every time.
The exact reason I'm making (and nearly finished) a portfolio, which has taken 4 months, and makes me question why I started

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
Learn by doing my bros, even the legitimate professional designers on the board started somewhere! If you enjoy sports design and want to get involved, the best way to improve is to just keep having a crack at these competitions and learning every time.

If you have any questions about how people are achieving certain things, feel free to ask. There are great tutorials all over the board and we have some very helpful members here.
Thanks, ES. I had a crack in an American Football competition (a complete disaster, although I had fun), Nickimus Rex helped me with an entrance for St. Kilda designs (which I won, by the way), and I've recently posted a helmet design I've made.

But I'm more into Design Voyeurism at the moment. :smilev1:

TheDoctor11

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers
The Mount Gambier and Districts CC would like to announce their inaugural entry into the Australian Cricket Premiership.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Looking forward to seeing what people come up with for this one. Remember this is all about finding a way to stand out with a fairly plain white uniform.

I'll be basing my entry on the flat vector template I used last year, as I want to continue to develop that one. I had some success with the version of it I used in the CCRC but it needs to be pushed even harder to be successful against fully 3D entries on a plain white kit.

Apr 27, 2019
Dragon Island
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Swan Dist, OKC
In
Not sure on the details yet.
Bayswater Morley Cricket Club is In!
BMCC - 1.jpg

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Just under 3 weeks to go on this one, looking forward to seeing everyone's efforts

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Just a few days left here with entries due by the end of the weekend. I've already received some brilliant entries with some very clever problems solving and presentation going on.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Entries are due before I wake up tomorrow! If you're working on something but have run out of time and you need an extra day or two, let me know in here. I have enough entries to go, but there are a few who have registered their interest who I haven't heard from yet.

Entries are due before I wake up tomorrow! If you're working on something but have run out of time and you need an extra day or two, let me know in here. I have enough entries to go, but there are a few who have registered their interest who I haven't heard from yet.
I haven’t been able to put anything together unfortunately, count me out for this year.

Back