Australian Cricket Thread - No.3 🏏

Remove this Banner Ad

The rules weren't changed because of Ian Meckkiff but they were harshly enforced. Eight wickets on debut then 6/38 in a second test innings saw him get the ire of the Poms. Out due to injury he was brought back after two dominant domestic seasons then summarily dismissed again at test level in his first overs back. Made to be a scapegoat rather than a rule changer. Subsequent bowlers got away with far worse.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

And im off the Aussie cricket team.

If CA want to exclude the Aust cricket public from watching the national team **** em hope they get flogged.
Just wait till McAvaney starts calling the bowlers runup like a horse race. I think its doomed. Channel nine will be laughing that they lost the cricket at the exact right moment, and will get it back at half the price. They couldnt do footy
right but Cricket is nine. But, first cricket has to re-earn some respect. That may take years.

Think I’m going to enjoy watching Australia play this summer as much as I have the Blues recently.
5-48......
Some absolutely terrible schoolboy dismissals. When do you not move your feet and slash at one going across the body in Perth....
Sorry, just gone 6 for 49.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I’m going to enjoy watching Australia play this summer as much as I have the Blues recently.
5-48......
Some absolutely terrible schoolboy dismissals. When do you not move your feet and slash at one going across the body in Perth....
Sorry, just gone 6 for 49.
''Twas a debacle" was mentioned more than once

Remove this Banner Ad

Back