Australian Cricket Thread - No.3 🏏

Remove this Banner Ad

Bamboo Harvester

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2018
Shark Bay
AFL Club
Carlton
That's pretty bad. Poor bloke, he'll never live it down.
Yeeah, that wasn't great, but not nearly as bad as this....absolutely disgusting, in what seemed like a series played in good spirit.

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Yeeah, that wasn't great, but not nearly as bad as this....absolutely disgusting, in what seemed like a series played in good spirit.

No place for that anywhere, let alone on a cricket ground.

What goes through these idiots heads?

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

Before my time as a cricket fan/watcher, but still very sad news. The Cricket World has lost some real greats of the game in the past few years.

RIP Bob Willis 😥😥😥

Anyone watching the cricket?

Yeah. We’re in a great position.

Another innings, another success for my boy Marnus. He’s a delight to watch.

The Smith influence has been profound on Marnus. The mannerisms he’s picked up along the way, the temperament, the technique.

Love him; he’s our next captain IMO.

Good to see Head out there getting some runs now. Feel the criticism of him has been unfair, he’s a quality young middle order batsman. He’ll be around for a long time.

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Yeah. We’re in a great position.

Another innings, another success for my boy Marnus. He’s a delight to watch.

The Smith influence has been profound on Marnus. The mannerisms he’s picked up along the way, the temperament, the technique.

Love him; he’s our next captain IMO.

Good to see Head out there getting some runs now. Feel the criticism of him has been unfair, he’s a quality young middle order batsman. He’ll be around for a long time.
I'm not a fan of Head. He plays with such hard hands on instinct, watching him turns me into a nervous wreck.

"Is this the ball where he's going to go hard and get himself out? No, no, Yes! No, phew, that's lucky. Good shot but."

He's like someone who reflex plays the pull whenever a bowler drops it short, for every single shot he possesses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back