- Sep 8, 2009
- AFL Club
- Other Teams
- Albury Bandits, Orlando Magic
I can't wait! Please let me know when this happens and I'll grab it.Developer here.
1) Buy the 2020 version. The non-2020 version was only "released" this week because Steam gifted 2020 to everyone who had the original, but in order to do that it had to assign both the original and 2020 to Package 1, so then had to create Package 2 that features just the original. Unfortunately Package 2 contains the old price (which reflects the price of both games combined) and the new release date.
2) There are some screenshots users have posted using 2020 lists on the Discord server here, though they also show a few issues the game currently has due to its early access status (I'm happy with the end of season best 22, though): https://discord.gg/7GspWCK
3) At this point I'm still pushing daily patches to get the game out of early access. Very happy with the game generally, but there are a lot of rough patches that need to be smoothed over, very complicated game to make and a lot of new situations have been reported this week that I've never seen before/weren't reported in testing.
4) Rucks are still probably more important in this game than in real life, though a patch pushed yesterday should help mitigate that - the issue with the original is they always took all of the hitouts, so they were always near the ball and not playing defense on the wings/in the half-back part of the field as per the positional heat maps I've seen
5) Once the game's out of early access, it should be easy to compile and release for Mac.